The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People questioning Bron’s intelligence now? :smh:

I’m questioning alot of people’s intelligence now

Granted I did that before, especially the last few years.. but with this, if you’re willing to put your stupidity on display for the world why shouldn’t I question your intelligence?

Need Gordon Hayward's input on all this vaccine stuff
[/QUOEast.
He will speak soon fam. Soon we all will be speaking with one voice that this is no worse than da sniffs and Sleepy Joseph is not our President

Only one set of ppl sparked up making this “political” and bout “freedoms” , the ones that gotta do more research and tweet about supporting NBA players all of a sudden after they “stopped watching” :lol:

I wish they would research the education and training that the people involved have done

same dudes who get worked up when a journalist asks them something and they start going on about them never playing in the league

Bron kinda not as smart as I once thought he was :lol:
He been exposing himself since the China situation :smh:
To me it ain’t even bout how smart Bron is…I always thought him/his team had the media and choosing what type of current events to be involved in completely on lock but they had some questionable moments lately :lol: :smh:

That China **** or Dray co sign didn’t need any comments from him at all

One of the scientists/doctors involved in creating the vaccine need to give Draymond tips on shooting. See how he takes it.

Bron kinda not as smart as I once thought he was :lol:
He been exposing himself since the China situation :smh:
He’s not smart at all (on these type of topics). He just likes to appear smart :lol:. Not doing well at that either though

lebron-book.jpg

All these dudes ignoring what happened to KAT and his family :smh:

bradley Beal out chere ignoring what happened to himself…

maybe marvel should have taken things easy on the whole daredevil concept

Lebron is clicks away from millions going one way or the other. Yes he has a complete R&D team behind every tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom