The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1635050030202.jpeg

Disrespecting my Bahamian bredren

1635085678993.jpeg

1635085793914.jpeg

I just want to swing on this guy
Yeah we’re 8 quarters in and I’m already over this ****.

Luka outta shape again. Offense is same old nonsense but actually looks more stale than Rick.

Them dudes talked all off-season about Bullock being here to be the primary on-ball defender for teams best players and now it’s not instant oatmeal.

I'm no Jason Kidd fan at all but it's kinda wild yall packing him up after a win.

I’m a kidd fan. He’s better than white Doc Rivers. The problem seems to be deeper than that. I just want to see my guy Luka succeed instead of constantly getting sent home in the first round.

I'm no Jason Kidd fan at all but it's kinda wild yall packing him up after a win.
Idk I just saw some red flags from game one when he said “we got open looks but they just didn’t go in” when in reality a majority of the shots were contested or poor shot quality

He is hammering the more midrange shots which isn’t terrible but you also have to know your personnel

Reggie Bullock has missed almost all of preseason for a death in his family and he's Reggie Bullock.

Is he supposed to be out there for 30 minutes a night?
Again I’m talking about kidds poor attempt at humor and trying to make him look dumb. The execution was lacking

The reporter could have phrased his question better or better yet Kidd could have simply repeated what you just typed in the first paragraph

OKC might actually get a top 20 pick from the clippers this year. If only they hadn’t traded away CP3. They’d be fighting for a championship :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom