The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Frank Jackson , Killian Hayes backourt is dreadful. Bey and Grant are chucks too.

Dallas needs to make a move for Ingram a go to scorer who can get to the rack. Ingram will be be traded by this year for sure .
Having Dfinnwy as ur sf u ain’t competing

Is there a timetable for Zion’s return yet?

He should be cleared for practice i think in two weeks so 3-5 weeks . He’s not doing any basketball activities rn . But it makes no diff pels are trash . They struggle with defense and they turnover machines. . They let their best defensive player go and got Tomas santoraky . They ain’t Making the playoffs Anyway . Trash org trash management . Can’t believe guy said kira Lewis should start last year . Now he’s to young .

He should be cleared for practice i think in two weeks so 3-5 weeks . He’s not doing any basketball activities rn . But it makes no diff pels are trash . They struggle with defense and they turnover machines. . They let their best defensive player go and got Tomas santoraky . They ain’t Making the playoffs Anyway . Trash org trash management . Can’t believe guy said kira Lewis should start last year . Now he’s to young .

Yeah, they’re going to be in a deep hole by the time he comes back and it will probably take a while for him to get going once he’s back.

Griffin needs to go.

Bad loss for my hawks last night, I don’t know if the refs were whistle happy but every possession was coming with a foul. Can’t win games when they’re in the bonus 4 minutes into the quarter. Gave too much freedom to Rubio to run around and bring the game to his pace. The multiple techs told the story, we were frustrated with the refs.Also, we’re still getting ate alive by 7 footers, Capela can’t rebound with them and ends up taking fouls instead.

Again I’m talking about kidds poor attempt at humor and trying to make him look dumb. The execution was lacking

The reporter could have phrased his question better or better yet Kidd could have simply repeated what you just typed in the first paragraph
this.
the overall question wasn't bad. not sure if kidd has history with the reporter, trying to be funny, or whatever the case may be.
basically, reporter could have asked if reggie was dealing with injuries because of the lack of minutes and kidd could've just said it's only two games and they are still working on rotations.

Yeah, they’re going to be in a deep hole by the time he comes back and it will probably take a while for him to get going once he’s back.

Griffin needs to go.

It’s to late bro Zion is leaving guy wanted zo back and they ignored him . Both bi and Zion wanted zo back so they Ignore their star players wished after the guy had career high numbers ??? 21 mill is a lot for a all nba defensive team player ???
Tomas satoranky getting paid 10ms to ride the bench this year but they ain’t gonna bring that

Yeah we’re 8 quarters in and I’m already over this ****.

Luka outta shape again. Offense is same old nonsense but actually looks more stale than Rick.

Them dudes talked all off-season about Bullock being here to be the primary on-ball defender for teams best players and now it’s not instant oatmeal.

Looter Doncic.

Mans basically reached his ceiling in year 2.

Super talented but i don't see the drive to expect anything more from him going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom