The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't want an anti-vaxxer on the list?

But then again John Stockton is right there but he's also retired so...

#NotMyLeader

E2F8B631-70FB-4720-8B4E-888789A59AE9.jpeg

Not saying he’s overrated, but I don’t see him as MVP caliber. I’d rather have Dame or Steph running point ahead of him and quiet as kept D. Fox too. He’s still too mentally fragile right now.

His team is trash compared to the other two players. You mentioned . When your second and third best players are kp and thj you ain’t competing . Bench is horrible to mavs ain’t making no moves to compete .

Looter Doncic.

Mans basically reached his ceiling in year 2.

Super talented but i don't see the drive to expect anything more from him going forward.

I said something similar last year. Mainly because of how good he already was/is. He can improve his fitness and his shooting, but enough to take him to a different tier than he’s already in? Seems doubtful.

I said something similar last year. Mainly because of how good he already was/is. He can improve his fitness and his shooting, but enough to take him to a different tier than he’s already in? Seems doubtful.
Whats the tier above where he is now? He’s a tier 1 star as it is.

The roster and organization are trash.

His team is trash compared to the other two players. You mentioned . When your second and third best players are kp and thj you ain’t competing . Bench is horrible to mavs ain’t making no moves to compete .
I don’t disagree about the Mavs roster but Steph and Dame would show out on any team. Portlands been coming up short Dame’s whole career, I still stand by saying right now both of those guys are more talented at the position, nobody on GS or Portland makes them better than they already are.

Whats the tier above where he is now? He’s a tier 1 star as it is.

The roster and organization are trash.

That’s my point. I feel like some people act like, just because he’s still young, he’s necessarily going to get a lot better still. But he’s already so good that I don’t think the idea is him getting a lot better is realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom