The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kyire-irving-1024x512.jpg

20211024_155951.jpg

20211024_155957.jpg

Not sure whether the Capitol on January 6th or the Barclays Center today :lol:

All that skill's bringing out all the very fine people out there

This is what a lot of us have been saying and why I can't rock with what Kyrie on.
He doesn't want to get the shot, cool, but leave it at that.
All that being a voice for the voiceless and promoting conspiracy theories is dangerous.
Qyrie standing up for people who'd spit on him if he protested black people being killed.
FOH.

Those fools should be marching city hall. It's not the Nets mandate he can't play home games. :lol:

Claxton being only 22 makes sense. I was expecting more out of him so far but can't blame him, he's so young

Dunno if he's ready for this role. Both ends he looks not even average in the few games so far

This is what a lot of us have been saying and why I can't rock with what Kyrie on.
He doesn't want to get the shot, cool, but leave it at that.
All that being a voice for the voiceless and promoting conspiracy theories is dangerous.
Qyrie standing up for people who'd spit on him if he protested black people being killed.
FOH.

exactly.

covid kills black and brown folks at an unbelievably faster rate than white people. thats why they dont want you vaccinated. they know covid not as deadly to them as it is to you. they want YOU dead. wake the **** up.

i dont even know if KD was ready for this type of foolishness from Qai
James definitely not

kyire-irving-1024x512.jpg

20211024_155951.jpg

20211024_155957.jpg

Not sure whether the Capitol on January 6th or the Barclays Center today :lol:

All that skill's bringing out all the very fine people out there

It's sunday, It's pouring outside, I just burned one, sinking into the couch looking forward to Melo v the whole BK squad. And this, this ********

head-rub-rub.gif

I hate humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom