The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly props to the rookies who take bad shots out of the gate takes a lot of balls . I knew green wouldnt lack confidence

Poku came from the second div in europe to taking contested step backs:lol:

Guard play especially has come a long way in those 25 years. Kyrie has the best handles in the golden era of point guard play. He’s also one of the more efficient high volume scorers in league history.

He still no AI though. He could never carry a team on his back for a career nor even a lone successful season.

telling people they are not surprised. wut? :lol:
Surprised GIFs | Tenor

Theis would look really good on Golden St (could use some additional size if they don't want to play Wiseman) or Utah (allows them to go a bit smaller and give a different look come playoff time). Can really plug him anywhere, but those two immediately come to mind.
I was thinking of them getting Wood for one of their young guys . Wiseman or Moody :lol:

it's subjective. it's a surprise to me.

but if you went 100% on all your draft evaluations good for you.
No, you just have some noticeable exaggerations on prospects for no reason

re: Suggs and giddy, they are staying the course of their trajectories in their first few games

Suggs isn’t quite a pure pg but he’ll be fine. He’s got the dog in him in combo with some natural hooper feel. Good that he has other guards that can fill the role

Giddy is already proving he can be a connector type and also in a no pressure situation. It’s still free sga

At what point will we give up on the dream of Zion getting his weight under control? This is year 3 of being a professional basketball player.

At some point he is what he is.

At what point will we give up on the dream of Zion getting his weight under control? This is year 3 of being a professional basketball player.

We gotta wait until he leave the pelicans first

The new rules affecting Jim? :emoji_thinking:

That, he doesn’t appear to be in great shape and, since Jim just likes to hoop, hang with rappers and support working single moms, the Kyrie circus is probably irritating him.

No, you just have some noticeable exaggerations on prospects for no reason

re: Suggs and giddy, they are staying the course of their trajectories in their first few games

Suggs isn’t quite a pure pg but he’ll be fine. He’s got the dog in him in combo with some natural hooper feel. Good that he has other guards that can fill the role

Giddy is already proving he can be a connector type and also in a no pressure situation. It’s still free sga

you sound ridiculous, it's my subjective evaluation. :lol:

I did not know if Giddey first step would limit the effectiveness as a scorer against NBA athletes.
if you knew that it wouldn't congrats nostradamus.

Suggs looks even worse than I expected so far, based on my expectations.
if he looks exactly as you expected. congrats NBA draft genius.

If Embiid and Jokic got less fat, Zion can get less fat lol

He needs a vet to call him out

you sound ridiculous, it's my subjective evaluation.

I did not know if Giddey first step would limit the effectiveness as a scorer against NBA athletes.
if you knew that it wouldn't congrats nostradamus.

Suggs looks even worse than I expected so far, based on my expectations.
if he looks exactly as you expected. congrats NBA draft genius.
No, you saying barnes was a fifth tier prospect and having tons of guys ahead of him is what’s ridiculous

He played well last year and was only taken out by a hand injury

I'm not saying he isn't a good player but after 3 years of "If he can get his weight under control" conversations maybe he just won't ever get it "under control".

If Embiid and Jokic got less fat, Zion can get less fat lol

He needs a vet to call him out

I know it's possible, but will he? The longer it goes the less of a chance I see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom