The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And all we heard pre-draft was character concerns, and how he would be a distraction.
Some guy prbly didn’t “like the cut of his jib” & penciled him in for a troublemaker… he’s always been a bucket he just can’t stick anywhere

Homie from Spire vouched for Melo. Coaches in Australia did too. At a certain point it became about basketball again. He’s been very good too

tumblr_pqt8zoQyFr1ue1d0so1_500.gif

Does Dillon brooks start when he comes back? He might take even worse shots coming off the bench. That’s my guy though.

I think so -- Melt most likely goes to the bench in a 6th man role. The team really need DB for defensive purposes, but I'm scared he's not going to buy in offensively. If he can gives us a tamed offensive version with defense, he should fit in pretty well. I would much rather Bane be the 3rd shot attempt taker behind Ja/JJJ anyway.

Rogers (The company that owns half of the Raptors and the biggest telecom in canada)

is basically doing a story line straight out of Succession.

Ed Rogers sound like Kendall Roy

1635177398642.png

said he brought "body gaurds" :lol:

1635177463308.png

Ill put this in a spoiler since it has nothing to do with basketball, but it really is some succession **** :lol:

1635177538714.png

Based on the Grizzlies' moves the last two years, they're gonna deal Slo-Mo right? Probably don't want to hand him a long-term deal next summer, but can't let him walk for nothing.

Harden started like this a few years ago. Hopefully he isn't aging out now though, I doubt it. He should have at least 2 years left of most of the Harden we know. Rules or not

Claxton gotta be more effective as a rim runner, not sure on the numbers but the eye test he isn't helping Harden as much as he should be

Based on the Grizzlies' moves the last two years, they're gonna deal Slo-Mo right? Probably don't want to hand him a long-term deal next summer, but can't let him walk for nothing.
Will be amazing if they end up being a playin team for 3 straight years :lol:

Harden playing with no sense of urgency tbh. Lacks aggressiveness and looks way too passive

Edit hes also a rhythm player playing with a lot of new teammates and according to nash just tested out his hamstring recently

Last edited:
Eye test matches the numbers. I want to believe it's only 2 games but I lack faith in this roster. I want to believe there's a reason to have 7 centers on the team. I want to believe Jason Kidd is a good coach. I want to believe KP will stay health and return to form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom