The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it irks me so bad when people dont say "Couldn't care less "
it's like literally bruh, just sub in another verb and think about. "I could eat less." So you eat? A degree that is obviously above 0.
The steal came after running FC press too lol like if you gonna still try, we are too lol

That block on Bazely tho :nthat:
it was moderately in reach at one point late. It's a good exercise for both teams, I think the closest it got was 8 in the last 2 minutes. I thought it was kind of wreckless on Jo's part in terms of protecting himself but I mean he went for the ball, and in terms of being a leader you can ask for more than a relatively injury prone big still making that statement when the game was out of reach; particularly while the team's 1b max guy is home doing whatever, generally being a little bia.

#clamps

'Could care less' has always made perfect sense to me. You wouldn't say it about something you actually care about. It's indifference and basically saying you don't think about it one way or the other and if given the option you would readily not give a damn. Left brainers won't understand tho

Ben Simmons is just like regular people besides being paid millions of dollars and having access to unlimited resources to address his mental health issues. Poor poor Benjamin..

my hornets
my bulls

both 3-0
neva lost
LaVar Ball Wears 'I Told You So' Hat To LiAngelo's Summer League Debut -  Fadeaway World

Based on the Grizzlies' moves the last two years, they're gonna deal Slo-Mo right? Probably don't want to hand him a long-term deal next summer, but can't let him walk for nothing.
He’s been a popular name associated with the TPEs Boston has had. He fits in the one they have from Fournier. I just don’t think they want to go into the tax this season, so are probably going to use it this upcoming summer if they do.

He’d be a really nice fit though.

Not so hot take on Harden: His early struggles due to the rule change will allow him to adjust and remain a great scorer BUT this adjustment will help him tremendously in the playoffs where he was known to choke as foul hunting is less effective.

The new rules affecting Jim? :emoji_thinking:

The worst part is now defenders can foul him with no punishment. James was always getting fouled. It wasn't his fault for drawing fouls, it was the defenders for being undisciplined. Now he can get hacked and held and bump with no recourse. Same as curry and trae. This new rule rewards bad defenders and hurts genius offensive players.

Nobody said **** when Chauncey used to size up and pump fake guys into fouling him all the time.

They rewrite the rules for KD's rip through some yrs back and rewrote the rules to limit Shaq.

The league don't want dudes to be great forreal.

The worst part is now defenders can foul him with no punishment. James was always getting fouled. It wasn't his fault for drawing fouls, it was the defenders for being undisciplined. Now he can get hacked and held and bump with no recourse. Same as curry and trae. This new rule rewards bad defenders and hurts genius offensive players.

Nobody said **** when Chauncey used to size up and pump fake guys into fouling him all the time.

They rewrite the rules for KD's rip through some yrs back and rewrote the rules to limit Shaq.

Harden has more made career free throws than field goals :lol: That sure is a lot of “undisciplined defense”

Curry, Harden etc. are good enough to adjust. That's why they're geniuses. All the league has done is not allow offensive players to launch themselves into guys

If a defender would jump straight up, they shouldn't then be allowed to be jumped into by the shooter

Tired of that ****, glad it's being cleaned up. Makes for a way better product and less b.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom