The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random but interesting fact that l didn't even realize, Kyrie and Ben Simmons were both born in Melbourne, Australia. And both are being difficult right now

Never forget Harrison barnes was traded in the middle of a game, he’s having a damn good year so far

He was kind of a chucker with luka, but could they use him now

Rogers (The company that owns half of the Raptors and the biggest telecom in canada)

is basically doing a story line straight out of Succession.

Ed Rogers sound like Kendall Roy

1635177398642.png

said he brought "body gaurds" :lol:

1635177463308.png

Ill put this in a spoiler since it has nothing to do with basketball, but it really is some succession **** :lol:

1635177538714.png

This is succession to the T wtf

Feels like harden needs to adjust and start shooting the mid range against drop coverage.

can’t get to the rim get to the money. His floaters been off too. Like @ill steelo said he’s been making some bad reads

he forcing lobs that ain’t there too. It’s weird. Maybe it’s a chemistry thing with Claxton. Maybe it’s agkm.

Harden has the body and skill to operate out of the mid and low post more. Make the game easier on himself.

Bruh said "My question is why are you still running fast breaks? If you don't want us to play hard, why are you playing hard....I just worry about when he [Embid] falls. No offense to Giddey, I can care less" :smh:
The steal came after running FC press too lol like if you gonna still try, we are too lol

That block on Bazely tho :nthat:

Based on the Grizzlies' moves the last two years, they're gonna deal Slo-Mo right? Probably don't want to hand him a long-term deal next summer, but can't let him walk for nothing.

Before this season started, I was thinking a likely extension. He's started the year off a lot worse, so depends on what value they get. He probably could get you a late 1st this past offseason, but that value a little worse after the first 3 games :lol:

SloMo is best suited as a 4 and its hard for him to get time at that spot with JJJ, BC eating the majority of those minutes (sometimes Tillman). I think the FO is more in favor of BC, but he's still not as good as rookie BC yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom