The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Mamba Blue Mamba I know he's a Top 75 player but I just don't think him specifically is going to get railroaded the way Lebby or KD did for leaving. It'd be a Melo or AD forced trade type of situation which we've seen before.

He wants the credit for not doing it, but he doesn’t realize no one gives you credit for that. It’s just the reverse that leaving teams gives people the excuses they wanted to hate. So he chases the credit in public which comes off ultra lame
dame wants to be the nba version of j. cole
no features
Think that's worse part of it, that loyalty/team **** is because he wants to look like he did it himself, he wants that credit which ultimately makes him more selfish and self-absorbed than he thinks he is.

You all hit the nail on the head. Thinking you can win a championship without another all-star is asinine. It's literally only happened once and there's only ever been 11 of instances of a team winning a championship without two of their players being all-stars that season (most recently Bron in 16, Tony Parker in 14, Dirk in 11, Ben Wallace in 04 and Timmy in 03).

Dame is talmbout 9 years > 4 games about his play but completely ignoring 70 years if historical evidence about the makeup of title teams :lol:

It seems people highly value Giannis' ring last year because he stayed with the bucks through the playoff struggles and didn't leave to join another top player's team.

It seems people highly value Giannis' ring last year because he stayed with the bucks through the playoff struggles and didn't leave to join another top player's team.

i think it was a combination of that and that giannis handled himself with dignity throughout his ascent. he wasn't out there talking this or that. he was locked in even if fans didn't really believe what he believed early on.

also, for me giannis has the best performing signature sneakers out right now
his immortality line is really, really great for the price in particular

I generally believe that your conclusion is accurate; however, the difference is the Bucks are actually a championship caliber team and Giannis is a Top 3 player with a dynamic skillset :lol:

I'm with Harden.

Don't think I've watched any Bucks games this season, so any said improvement has yet to be seen.

This is a non sequitur. Of course you wouldn't see any improvement if you didn't watch any game. That doesn't mean improvements haven't been made. Your opinion is invalid on this one :lol:

You being a Rox fan remined me though...Cade vs. Jalen Green tonight on ESPN :pimp: The hot takes are going to be FLYING

i think it was a combination of that and that giannis handled himself with dignity throughout his ascent. he wasn't out there talking this or that. he was locked in even if fans didn't really believe what he believed early on.

dam u really think lillard has handled himself with indignity lol

Dame got 2 game winners in the first round and people treated them like Jordan in Utah.

20211019_170049-jpg.2877795

dam u really think lillard has handled himself with indignity lol

well, giannis hasn't been one to extoll his virtues the way dame has. nor has he said he deserves one thing more than the next man without backing up the claim the way dame has.

that sorta turns people off

More firepower off the bench otw

west coast trip (used to be the circus trip)
starts Friday v GS

Last year, coach really tried to increase White's responsibility to become a facilitator, that plan fell flat on its face. I hope this focused role as a bench scorer will serve him better because he can definitely light it up.

Wizards - Cavs Tonight. Can’t lie I’m hype
Hyped for a Wizards Cavs game? Didn't realize when we turned back the clocks on Saturday we were supposed to set them back to 2008.

Kidding, both teams have surprised a lot of us this year. As much **** as we give Sexton, I think not having him will hurt from a short-term production standpoint. Looking long term, letting Garland and Mobley cook is a great:smokin thing, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom