The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 teams ?????????? Lmaoooooooooo
Experience ? Vuc and derozan both played in the playoffs before . Zach should have no problem and Lonzo will fit in no problem . Defense rebounding shooting 8 ????????
That team has no experience playing with each other. That takes time to develop and sometimes it never develops.

It's not like they were together and added one guy.

Brooklyn, Philly, Milwaukee, Miami, Indiana, Atlanta are all better than the bulls right now.

Anyone that adds new York and Boston to that list won't get any push back from me.

In addition, the big knock on this build team is that nobody thinks they'll be able to stop anybody. So it's interesting that you highlight defense as part of your argument.

If NBA GMs think the bulls are 8th best in the east, I can't be far off with thinking they're 7-8th. I could be wrong, could be right. Just my opinion.

8 teams ?????????? Lmaoooooooooo
Experience ? Vuc and derozan both played in the playoffs before . Zach should have no problem and Lonzo will fit in no problem . Defense rebounding shooting 8 ????????
It's possible. They're not head and shoulders above NY, BOS, ATL, IND hell even Charlotte. Washington also added depth

Kind of tough to pencil Chicago in like that

Charlotte might be better than Chicago by the end of the season. I honestly think that’s the “sleeper” team this year. That would be a great playin or series given the MJ ties alone.

Philly come out on that trade. Bruh Philly gotta at least be top 2 in the east. I expect nothing less

EBA28E11-D731-43C3-A998-A309DC18DA50.gif

JJJ still playing like Mavs porzingis?
He looks pretty confident out there, having a nice game. Way more agile looking than stiff *** Porzingis lol. Just took someone off the dribble from top of the key

But depends which Mavs Porzingis you referring to. He's been either really good or really bad

Bouk looks to be a 6th man type of scorer at the very least .

Can shoot, has a nice bit of shiftyness and is athletic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom