The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

While I agree they are better at this point saying they are on a whole nother level sounds kinda dumb imo. There is a known blueprint on how to slow down giannis which the Lakers have the personnel for. If Kd has an off night how else can he dominate? How do you stop lebrons attacking and quarterbacking?

Niang Gang

aint get much attention cause day after we signed drummond lol

niang gonna be huge factor for the squad though he lets it fly

Sixers still think Simmons has value if they’re not budging. They’re crazy for asking for 3 picks And 3 swaps though.

Niang Gang

aint get much attention cause day after we signed drummond lol

niang gonna be huge factor for the squad though he lets it fly
I just remember him playing horrible vs the Clippers. He had like three straight turnovers at one point in game five or six.

I just remember him playing horrible vs the Clippers. He had like three straight turnovers at one point in game five or six.

you deff are correct

That series was brutal for him every game honestly

hoping he finds a nice rhythm with us hes deff gonna be getting 3s off

244673080_5162700310425118_267653462375213305_n.jpg

Lmao at this narrative that Rich Paul one of the most powerful agents in the world simply "doesn't know" the cap rules :lol: , i remember the same narrative out Pelinka.

Also the impact one missed KD jumper had on the NBA is wild, ****** really running with that Giannis is 00's Shaq thing huh :rofl:

Lmao at this narrative that Rich Paul one of the most powerful agents in the world simply "doesn't know" the cap rules :lol: , i remember the same narrative out Pelinka.

Also the impact one missed KD jumper had on the NBA is wild, ****** really running with that Giannis is 00's Shaq thing huh :rofl:

Shaqs my guy but this is how it goes for all greats. Shaq needed Portland to fold and BShaw and Kobe to take over + Peja to miss + etc etc right? If we saying KD missed jumper making Giannis next level we should say the same about Ray Ray three for Bron or Horry shot for Kobe and Shaq. So many times this is what chips come down - one make or miss or play. The greats somehow happen to be on the right side of it more often than not. We shall C with Gianny if that’s the case or if last season was a one hit wonder.

outside of the numbers I f’n hate that stupid as comparison. **** is dumb idc what nobody say. I’ve heard a couple blog boys do it and it makes no sense on basketball court. Outside of the numbers again.

What exactly did KD carry last year?
Thats a wild statement especially considering Bron just won FMVP a year ago and was a leading MVP last season before his injury

God forbid a guy with back-to-back MVPs coming off an NBA championship where he averaged 30/13/5 in the playoffs gets thought of highly.

Yes because being highly regarded & being compared to prime Shaq are the exact same thing :lol:

Yes because being highly regarded & being compared to prime Shaq are the exact same thing :lol:
I don’t really care about the comparisons, but what exactly was prime Shaq doing that Giannis hasn’t? Less MVPs? No DPOY? The stats aren’t any different.

Like someone above posted, you could start nitpicking things with Shaq too. Got to play with a top 15 of all-time teammate, East teams he played against in finals were trash, etc.

Both going to go down as all-time greats when all is said and done, whether you like it or not.

outside of the numbers I f’n hate that stupid as comparison. **** is dumb idc what nobody say. I’ve heard a couple blog boys do it and it makes no sense on basketball court. Outside of the numbers again.

so you agree their numbers are similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom