The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

“He set the standard for that,” Curry said after Friday’s shootaround, while discussing James’ ability to extend his prime. “Let’s keep it real – what is he, in his 18th year? Nine straight Finals, all the things that he’s accomplished. You have a vision of sustaining your prime for as long as you can, kind of reimagining what that looks like. So you know the work that goes into it, the intentionality, especially in the offseasons, especially how you take care of your body, your mind. Balance on court, off court.”

We're about to have another asterisk season
U
Star of Life - Wikipedia

“He set the standard for that,” Curry said after Friday’s shootaround, while discussing James’ ability to extend his prime. “Let’s keep it real – what is he, in his 18th year? Nine straight Finals, all the things that he’s accomplished. You have a vision of sustaining your prime for as long as you can, kind of reimagining what that looks like. So you know the work that goes into it, the intentionality, especially in the offseasons, especially how you take care of your body, your mind. Balance on court, off court.”
Goat recognizing goat things.

So, you're telling me McConnell, Lamb, Simmons, Sabonis and Turner is really a superior option than what they already have

ok

I got Durant ahead of Bird to round out top 10

I got Kob over Magic

Steph should be ahead of Malone and Oscar but it is what it is

They got Russ as a top 40 player

Hmm
Also thought he consensus was CP3 over Iverson at some point

Also was surprised since Magic Jokic on there too especially over/above Dwert and Bosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom