The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busted Open
dame2 (1).png
IMG_20211005_084423.jpg

The Lakers are constructed poorly. All the rallying in the world won’t fix this squad. Trade deadline activity should be interesting. I will give Bron till after Christmas before we get passive aggressive, sub tweeting Bron :rofl:

The Lakers are constructed poorly. All the rallying in the world won’t fix this squad. Trade deadline activity should be interesting. I will give Bron till after Christmas before we get passive aggressive, sub tweeting Bron :rofl:

Lebby needs to be subtweeting himself then.

He and AD are responsible for this cluster**** of a team.

Imagine being the fanbase of a team favored to win it all before the season started...and wanting a testy game vs an AAU team to be a catalyst for turning the season around :lol::smh:

Imagine being the fanbase of a team favored to win it all before the season started...and wanting a testy game vs an AAU team to be a catalyst for turning the season around :lol::smh:

It really still boggles my mind how folks had them as the favorite to win. This is real life not NBA2K. They were doomed once they blew it up for Rust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom