The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron should be suspended next game but he’s the face of the NBA so Silver probably ain’t going to do ****.

I don’t think Bron cares either way though

:rofl:

On a sidenote, Lebron intentionally hit Isiah Stewart. He swung and gave the side look to see the after effect of it connecting. Cats in the media too scared to call it what it is. Candace and crew on NBA Gametime are lying out their mouth saying Lebron did that by "accident".

“Isaiah Stewart will be getting the longest suspension”. Fools really said that...

I think a good point of reference here is Embiid and Lonzo from a few weeks back. That was an accident and although it was clearer, he went out of his way to both apologize and plead his case to refs, Zo’s teammates, etc. Bron on the other hand acted like it was whatever so he either thinks he’s beyond reproach and shouldn’t apologize even if it was an accident or he did it on purpose. Maybe both tbh :lol:

Bron should be suspended next game but he’s the face of the NBA so Silver probably ain’t going to do ****.

I don’t think Bron cares either way though
Yeah, kind of what I was getting at :lol:

Big Wise on the way

giphy (16).gif

I think a good point of reference here is Embiid and Lonzo from a few weeks back. That was an accident and although it was clearer, he went out of his way to both apologize and plead his case to refs, Zo’s teammates, etc. Bron on the other hand acted like it was whatever so he either thinks he’s beyond reproach and shouldn’t apologize even if it was an accident or he did it on purpose. Maybe both tbh :lol:
It’s 1000% both

Yeah, kind of what I was getting at :lol:

Embiid's was clear accident. Lebron thought he was Jon Jones. Elbowed mans and then did a spinning backfist.

Phoenix is out here making me feel goofy for questioning them :smh:

They are really taking advantage of this health. Hasn’t PHX always been known for having a top notch training/medical staff? For some reason I remember that being a thing in the Nash/Stoudemire/Dan Tony era

Ironically Steve Kerr been getting his Nick Nurse on this year doing the same thing to guys that Nick did to Steph tonight lol

they both do that ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom