The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Columbias gotta be the WORST 11. Never understood the hype on those.

Joints are dirt magnets and when the bottom turns yellow :sick:

kevin-hart-slap.gif

It really still boggles my mind how folks had them as the favorite to win. This is real life not NBA2K. They were doomed once they blew it up for Rust.

I think it was because people were banking on Lebby and AD being byke healthy and the Lakers just adding pieces to incorporate with them and it being enough.

Plus the West was supposed to be "wide open" this year with Suns' Finals run being considered a "fluke" by many, Murray and Kiwi being out for pretty much the entire season, and no one expecting Steve and dem to look like a juggernaut again.

As bizarre as IT might seem I gotta co-sign shotsrangout shotsrangout the Columbias ain't it.

Paying $200 for Joints that are gonna be piss yellow all over in a year.

No thank you.

N_ wear all white forces all the time though........

White shoes getting dirty or pissy comes with the territory. Y’all know it. They good for 10-20 wears tops:lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s like having a white car. They need extra washing. Twice a week

Ain't no black person asked Kantor to speak for us. You wanna come for MJ? Especially after he just dropped the Cool Grey 11's? Man..........**** outta here!
:rofl:

On a sidenote, Lebron intentionally hit Isiah Stewart. He swung and gave the side look to see the after effect of it connecting. Cats in the media too scared to call it what it is. Candace and crew on NBA Gametime are lying out their mouth saying Lebron did that by "accident".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom