The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Poutine Pippen starts cooking at a Poole Party you know they got it rolling. Serious question though - does Steph Curry have too much help to be seriously considered for MPV this year?

Phoenix is out here making me feel goofy for questioning them :smh:

They are really taking advantage of this health. Hasn’t PHX always been known for having a top notch training/medical staff? For some reason I remember that being a thing in the Nash/Stoudemire/Dan Tony era

You know who they played today right? :lol:

Wait….folks are really serious about retaliation against Isaiah Stewart? :lol:

Also, :rofl: at Gil trying to say this was worse than the gun situation

Wait

So is WASHED KING WASHED KING Perk or Gil?
patrice.png

In regard to Enes Kanter, Pimp C said it best “****** like to talk **** in a safe place” dude has all the gas for Bron, but was right there with Bron and didn’t say **** in real life. Prolly don’t want what Beef Stew got. And now he talking **** about MJ because he knows MJ is busy dropping millions of dollars in the Charlotte area opening clinics and ****, and likely doesn’t watch the news.

Phoenix is out here making me feel goofy for questioning them :smh:

They are really taking advantage of this health. Hasn’t PHX always been known for having a top notch training/medical staff? For some reason I remember that being a thing in the Nash/Stoudemire/Dan Tony era

Rockets twice, Mavs without Luka twice, Nuggets without Jokic, Pelicans without Zion, Blazers, Kings & Timberwolves.

Knew this was coming :lol:
:lol: But nah forreal, they are winning on the road, beating teams they should beat and staying healthy. I wasn’t expecting all that from them this year.

Ironically and similar to Golden State they are damn near at the bottom when it comes to strength of schedule :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Edit:
folks talmbout warriors "soft schedule" but want to praise suns streaks?
Beat me by one minute but I think this meme sums up PHX/GSW in terms of both success and schedule
View attachment 2892430

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom