The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know nuggs have to retain talent, but 200Ms for someone than may only have a couple more healthy years is still a huge risk
From the team’s perspective, this was the worst case scenario when you gamble on him in the draft. He plays well enough to get a lucrative 2nd contract, and then all the red flags take him off the court

Not that it makes it any better but he’s not getting the $200M+. That was only if he made All-NBA or won MVP or DPOY. It’s going to be $170MM so a ~5% savings in cap.

Sliding into Ping Pong territory
wow.png

That was good, I can’t lie.

It hurt but it was funny (and true) :lol:

Did the Nuggets even have to extend him early? Wasn't he going to be a restricted free agent this coming offseason?

So is MPJ out or is it just something he'll have to deal with moving forward? Cortisone shots n ****

Bron has the long double digit points streak. He had 10 points tonight. And we know the league and Bron are aware of his numbers. Really wonder if he had 9 points would they have ejected him.
Last year when Solomon Hill rolled up on his ankle he made sure he got his 10 and exited the game. (Made the 3 in the corner to give him 10)

Bron has the long double digit points streak. He had 10 points tonight. And we know the league and Bron are aware of his numbers. Really wonder if he had 9 points would they have ejected him.
Last year when Solomon Hill rolled up on his ankle he made sure he got his 10 and exited the game. (Made the 3 in the corner to give him 10)
I wonder if he would've got ejected if Isiah ain't make such a big fuss. Like the hit fits all of the characteristics of a F2, but, would they have even reviewed it if bro ain't rage?

"That's just not a basketball play ... The league will take a look at it and it better be swift and just".

- Kevin love.

that would be a tough act to follow since Stern is a corrupt a-hole.
Corrupt a hole of past or current spineless pawn? I wonder if either of em at any point of their lives could participate in a pickup game without looking wildly out of place. Like atleast goddell looks like he can open a pickle jar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom