The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda corny **** is this to say lollll

And those shoes wild uggmo

I mean his whole sig line is in line with his whole career.

a lot of models and colors/ # of teams he’s played for
# of stat categories he leads

only about 4 models that were actually good/ same as the amount of rings he has

even with all the “new” tech his shoes aren’t held in the same regard as the Jordan line/ all the stats and number of years played….still haven’t caught MJ:rofl:

even with all the “new” tech his shoes aren’t held in the same regard as the Jordan line/ all the stats and number of years played….still haven’t caught MJ:rofl:

No new performance basketball shoes are highly sought after like that to be worn casually. Kobe doesn't count cause if he was alive people wouldn't be going crazy for his shoes like that.

Even then the majority of people aren't wearing Jordans cause of Jordan and you know it. Us on NT don't count we're the weirdo minority/purists that be ironing toeboxes and writing whole disortations about collar height with detailed photos. So yeah I guess Jordan has the more popular shoe due to resell and tik tokers. and current fashion trends. That's cool.

rdcworld-guess.gif

Was his line supposed to catch Mike? :lol:

You talking about the biggest sneaker line that's been a stable in the black community for a good 30 years and been mainstream for about 15-18.

And since when do teams let the superstar get into it? They're supposed to protect the star and the star is supposed back away. Stewart had the chance to handle his business before all the coaches got up but for some reason he ain't wanna fight until damn near all benches was cleared stepping in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom