The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the Knicks records since Bing Bong?

Sliding into Ping Pong territory
wow.png

giphy.gif

Lebron meant to hit dude but I don't think he meant to hit dude in the face like that. prolly was trying to hit his chest or something and didn't realize.

thinking that dude wanted to punch him in the face and leave him leaking like that is wild like lebron got a track record for that kind of stuff

THIS
didn't he also develop drop foot after back surgery

i know nuggs have to retain talent, but 200Ms for someone than may only have a couple more healthy years is still a huge risk
Pelicans have entered the chat. Watch how much they throw at Zion. :smh:
From the team’s perspective, this was the worst case scenario when you gamble on him in the draft. He plays well enough to get a lucrative 2nd contract, and then all the red flags take him off the court

Hopefully he can continue his career pain-free but like y’all pointed out, this is why he fell so far in the draft when he was a 5 star guy out of high school.
Dude about to become Brandon Roy or Greg Oden just collecting a check on the bench. Good luck him though.

Lebron meant to hit dude but I don't think he meant to hit dude in the face like that. prolly was trying to hit his chest or something and didn't realize.

thinking that dude wanted to punch him in the face and leave him leaking like that is wild like lebron got a track record for that kind of stuff
he does have a record for dirty plays tho...could've ended embiid last year...but stewart leaking is incidental. It was pouring. Like he has clottin issues. Should've threw some flour on it lol

freeze post

so lebron getting suspended at least 1 game right
stewart getting 2-3

?
No Bron defender here, but seems he took exception to the extra boxing out. Let the elbow fly, feel like he instantly regretted it when he saw where it connected.

The ejection was warranted in the sense he made contact above the neck. Local media was originally trying to spin it like LeBron was trying to go after Thomas.
Naw no suspension but he will be DNP for a game or two.
all that was missing was lebron laying down at the scorer's table
Out of all the cities to have this happen, Detroit. The announcers kept telling people to stay in there seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom