The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And since when do teams let the superstar get into it? They're supposed to protect the star and the star is supposed back away. Stewart had the chance to handle his business before all the coaches got up but for some reason he ain't wanna fight until damn near all benches was cleared stepping in between.

It's been mentioned a few times but I truly believe he brushed it off at first because he thought it was a minor blow but when he saw the damage (i.e. profuse blood loss) he was instantaneously fed up then went after Bron. I cannot speak to if he would have actually thrown hands but that chain of events/reaction is not unreasonable or fake tough guy to me.

1637595959174.png

1637596000866.png
I seen Giannis send Mike Dunleavy flying before he bulked up,he would break Stewart’s face at this point if they engaged in fisticuffs .

forgot that blake and stewart were teammates
giannis will definitely let you know. he gave mo wagner a headbutt :lol:

Speaking from a 36 year old perspective…if that happen in the park or the gym. Bron didn’t want no action with that young boy.

really might have to shoot that cat bc he’s clearly blacked out. Lol

Facts.

Not even about being shook.... It's about self preservation :lol:

And coming off an ab strain too?! shiiiiiet.

Pelicans have entered the chat. Watch how much they throw at Zion. :smh:

Dude about to become Brandon Roy or Greg Oden just collecting a check on the bench. Good luck him though.

MPJr is the worst player out of those four overall so his situation is the worse from a team perspective. He's going to get $172MM on his deal while Brandon Roy made $100MM his entire career. I am shocked but Oden only got $25MM in NBA money :wow: .

Zion is a different beast because of all the hype. At least MPJr had to somewhat "earn" his contract with some strong, consistent play and display of health. Zion is going to get maxed regardless. If he came in with Anthony Bennett level hype/attention, the conversation around him would be way different right now.

All I can think of with the MPJ news is the bulls almost drafted him & that would be another mark against the old regime 😂

It's been mentioned a few times but I truly believe he brushed it off at first because he thought it was a minor blow but when he saw the damage (i.e. profuse blood loss) he was instantaneously fed up then went after Bron. I cannot speak to if he would have actually thrown hands but that chain of events/reaction is not unreasonable or fake tough guy to me.

Bron Homer Simpson’d into the refs and Westbrook got in his stance well after 6 guys restrained (somewhat) Stewart. THOSE are the guys that wanted no part of it :lol: :lol:

What does this have to do with anything? Isiah could hypothetically be the dirtiest player but it doesn’t matter - but it still doesn’t matter.

LeBron hit him on purpose and once Isiah saw blood he wanted to to fight. Those are the facts.

What's this narrative that it was blood that set Stewart off? Getting hit in the face wasn't enough? He could've checked Bron if he really wanted to. Bron dirty tho just like when he undercut embiid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom