The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For us who aren't in entertainment, professional athletics, and finance it's legit hard out here

To put the Benjamin situation in perspective (if true):

1637780361722.png

Yikes.

Benjamin better request that OKC trade. 2 bedrooms average price out here is probably like $900, cliche but overly niceish new downtown Apt complex with amenities around $1600 for the 2s. He can have his maina bedroom and a room to run his podcast/twitch/home office out of, use the complex gym and pool to stay in shape during his holdouts. I'm thinking the Steelyard Apartments in Bricktown because he can walk to that McDonald's about a block away and stand in the drive through because they still ain't open the lobby up a-friend a-friend storm2006 storm2006 also a good chance to work on his Spanish. Or Deep Deuce Apartments actually had a basketball goal in the lobby so he can save on a YMCA or other gym membership to work on his jumpshot

Last edited:
Benjamin better request that OKC trade. 2 bedrooms average price out here is probably like $900. He can have a bedroom and a room to run his podcast/twitch/home office out of.
You gon cop a Ben jersey if he go to OKC ? The authentic joint ?

Im not saying the report is incorrect…. But y’all are treating a blog post made by a Bay Area sports radio station that is using a Philly sports radio station host as a source as gospel.

The source didn’t even post about it he just said it on air. 957 hella thirsty for engagement and views.

Maybe it’s because I’m from the bay but I’m not taking that **** serious 😂

Last edited:
Im not saying the report is incorrect…. But y’all are treating a blog post made by a Bay Area sports radio station that is using a Philly sports radio station host as a source as gospel.

The source didn’t even post about it he just said it on air. 957 hella thirsty for engagement and views.

Maybe it’s because I’m from the bay but I’m not taking that **** serious 😂

SmartSelect_20211124-113346_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom