The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah son is foul for judging you based on the things you write.

Yeah, it's foul when it's twisted and contorted to convey a sentiment I do not have. I didn't involve race into the subject matter. He did. And I also clearly stated my issue with White Privelege as well.

So, what now?

I was banned. I asked Meth to ban me cause I had a test that I needed to study for and have no will power so I had to make sure I couldn't use NT at all.

@akajae nah you're not blocked. Most of the people I have blocked are the obvious choices

This is actually really smart.

respect-hats-off.gif

Yeah man total unplug. Even plugged my TV out, downloaded website blocking apps, nothing was safe. Had no fun for the last two weeks. Hopefully it was worth it.
Didn't used to think of it, but the instant gratification from some sort of entertainment or engagement on NT or other sites is unreal and kinda addicting. I set days where i'm not doing anything online but the moment things slow down for a few mins I go looking. I've done a proper detox for weeks before but once I start again i'm right back in that flow.

They obviously built this team with the intention of AD going to another level.
But dude is cheeks so it is what it is.
#NTExtremes DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

AD is far from cheeks but #YALL have been trying to paint him as something he is not and has never been. He has been perpetually injured during his career and his playoff success, or lack thereof, has been well documented. He never carried decent to pretty good Pelicans rosters far in the playoffs so why are #YALL expecting him to be healthy and carry teams built by and for Lebby?

AD and Rust have individually proven year after year they are not THOSE guys for a variety of reasons. Expecting anything from them beyond what we've seen seems like wishful thinking (which some were engaging in).

Have to agree with storm2006 storm2006 - AD is not cheeks, but he's inconsistent/unfocused at times and lacks 'killer instinct'. That said both him and Russ are MAX players and collectively *should* be able to overcome each others weaknesses.

#NTExtremes DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

AD is far from cheeks but #YALL have been trying to paint him as something he is not and has never been. He has been perpetually injured during his career and his playoff success, or lack thereof, has been well documented. He never carried decent to pretty good Pelicans rosters far in the playoffs so why are #YALL expecting him to be healthy and carry teams built by and for Lebby?

AD and Rust have individually proven year after year they are not THOSE guys for a variety of reasons. Expecting anything from them beyond what we've seen seems like wishful thinking (which some were engaging in).
But....but....but...yall argued me down about it being Ad's team and not Lebronze's.

Didn't used to think of it, but the instant gratification from some sort of entertainment or engagement on NT or other sites is unreal and kinda addicting. I set days where i'm not doing anything online but the moment things slow down for a few mins I go looking. I've done a proper detox for weeks before but once I start again i'm right back in that flow.
Yeah on Sundays I try to do no internet until noon. Havent been disciplined with it lately but nows a good time to start that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom