The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't even get a collab in the sport/league he plays in? #NotMyGOAT

Not SRS. This is pretty dope :pimp:

inb4 Kanter says Nike is buying Bron's silence by broadening his brand with soccer and college basketball sponsorships :nerd:

asterisk.jpg

Can't even get a collab in the sport/league he plays in? #NotMyGOAT

Not SRS. This is pretty dope :pimp:

inb4 Kanter says Nike is buying Bron's silence by broadening his brand with soccer and college basketball sponsorships :nerd:

Mo Salah about to be wearing some gold and purple cleats and that’s the end of it
kits about to bearing this instead of the swoosh

Lebron james lion Logos

I feel like he’s getting help writing these or something else is behind this account lol

I mean ****, I felt it was outta pocket to go at lebron but if he’s gonna have no safety Midas whale call everyone out then. Don’t just call out lebron

Kanter or this shadow person is going with the Trump playbook and calling folks out then giving them simple and stupid nicknames. Now it's "Spineless Joe Tsai". Next it will be "Lazy LeBron". A few people have said it - his cause and concern are right but his messaging is all wrong.

Does the league step in?

Can Anus really go around calling Team Managers "cowards" and "spineless" while still playing in the league?

Does the league step in?

Can Anus really go around calling Team Managers "cowards" and "spineless" while still playing in the league?
Definitely gonna get an email from the league, dude is the Nets owner :lol:

Got no problem with his cause, just the lack of keeping the same energy for other similarly righteous causes while being used as a pawn for other repressive governments as he calls out people

Definitely gonna get an email from the league, dude is the Nets owner.

Got no problem with his cause, just the lack of the same energy for others while he calls out people
And his lack of energy when meeting them in person. Ironically, Boston is playing Brooklyn tonight. That has to be the reason behind the post.

So far it looks like he's calling out members of the organizations he is about face in nationally televised games? Weird strategy but okay.

Does the league step in?

And Nike is an official NBA partner. They make the league’s uniforms. If he’s calling out LeBron and MJ over their ties to Nike, he should be taking on the NBA too. But he seems fine with still collecting his NBA paychecks.

Been hilariously ironic seeing Fox News and the RW rallying around Kanter as a voice of reason on China though especially after the whole shut up and dribble stuff :lol:

Apparently it's just fine with them being a politically active and outspoken athlete, just so long as it's aimed at geopolitical enemies and never inwards about America itself :lol: >D

Man was doing the rounds on there this week after meeting up with Tom Cotton, John Bolton and other GOP politicos

Was JJ not back on First Take today? :lol:

I did not catch it today but from what I've gathered over the past few weeks, he rotates former players that ESPN has on payroll and guests (current and former players) from the NBA and NFL on a daily basis so he likely wouldn't have been back anyway. Assuming the show is not on tomorrow, I imagine a lot of the talk would been about the narratives going into the Thanksgiving games (Will the Bears let go of Nagy, are the Cowboys suspect, who are the Buffalo Bills really) :lol: It'll definitely be something to watch in the next few weeks, though

First he was salty about not being ranked top 75 all time...

Now he feels he was one of the best players in the world pre injury?

What is this behaviour?

If Andrew Wiggins played with Steph Curry for his entire career, the entire narrative on his career would be way different.

I love Klay but I think he’s an ELITE role player. I don’t think he’s a star. Personal opinion I could see why somebody thinks different. He might have the best jump shot form in nba history and I think he’s an above average defender, but that’s where I have to draw the line.

If Andrew Wiggins played with Steph Curry for his entire career, the entire narrative on his career would be way different.

I love Klay but I think he’s an ELITE role player. I don’t think he’s a star. Personal opinion I could see why somebody thinks different. He might have the best jump shot form in nba history and I think he’s an above average defender, but that’s where I have to draw the line.

If wigs played with curry for his entire career, KD would have 2 rings less >D

If wigs played with curry for his entire career, KD would have 2 rings less >D

I don’t think there would’ve been much drop off but Idk if GS wins both KD rings without Kd.

They would’ve beaten everybody easily except Houston, OKC (if KD stayed) and Cleveland.

Last edited:
Does the league step in?

I think he knows he's on his way out, so he just doesn't give a ****. Then he'll make the rounds on Fox News claiming the NBA "cancelled" him because he was outspoken against China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom