The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A non-basketball female co-worker asked me about Ben Simmons. I ended up having to use her dry erase board to explain the evolution of "spacing" in the NBA to eventually get to the point of why him NOT shooting is such a big deal. I'm sure she would be able to run circles around BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE from a basketball strategy standpoint after me spending just 30 minutes coaching her UP.

So a chick tries to hit on you and you respond by getting your coach Nick ON with the clipboard and dusty marker. Let me know when you make your move and invite her on to your podcast

c3fzspho6dk31.jpg

@BIG FISH …Klay seem super cool. Buddy be talking his ****, minding his business and just hooping. Nothing really corny or square about him. He just him. A lot of people like that about him.

What I don’t like, is how THEY “humorize” him in that aloof, Ted Lasso comedy-esque “I love Klay” type ****. His love for dogs, and boating…and not being threatening endears him to a certain few.

hEaDbAnD KlAY
ChInA kLAY OMG!!!

hate that **** man lol always cringe

A non-basketball female co-worker asked me about Ben Simmons. I ended up having to use her dry erase board to explain the evolution of "spacing" in the NBA to eventually get to the point of why him NOT shooting is such a big deal. I'm sure she would be able to run circles around BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE from a basketball strategy standpoint after me spending just 30 minutes coaching her UP.
Were you wearing a Juventud mask and Jeff Hardy boots when you did this?

That’s exactly what he is dog…
Idk how nobody else sees it :smh:
Hes somehow seen as this Loveable “Aww shucks” goofball when in reality he’s just lame/corny AF and he’s also become overrated.Dude is not a top 75 player ever.

Here we go with this Klay talk.

Soon "someone" will be telling us Klay > Milwaukee Bucks/Seattle Ray Allen.

I won't say any names though.

Went to the store to pick some last minute things and the first thing the cashier asks me is what the Sixers gonna do about Simmons man

This thing global
wow.png

Pabs, which nike factory store in the PNW did you procure your simmons jersey from??

F**** Klay.
Easily the most unlikable out of the Warriors big 3.

5-6 years of NT dudes talkin about "**** STEVE!" and "**** YUKMOUTH DRAY!!" i got used to that. never thought i'd see the day someone find a reason to hate klaydagawd. i thought he was universally beloved.

mans just clocks in and clocks out and does his **** so he can chill on his boat with his dog. the silent assassin. how do you hate on 60 points on 11 dribbles?

Klay be chillin, staying out the way…Yo just gets some extra luv from the media/fans cuz a few of his documented interests align with theirs :lol:

Also Andrew Wiggins could NEVER do what Klay does on GS, even back when yo still had potential and was “Maple Jordan” , can’t believe I seen that in here :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom