The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don’t think Lebron is vaxxed. He gonna have a random “DNP - rest” before games at Brooklyn and Toronto too. Watch.

If people in NY are buying cards for $100-1500 a pop, these athletes can easily find a plug and get ripped off.

Wouldn’t be surprised one bit.

If people in NY are buying cards for $100-1500 a pop, these athletes can easily find a plug and get ripped off.
1640383427393.gif

Coworker had tickets for the Laker Christmas game after he was refunded and allowed to choose a game of his liking due to Covid last year. Now KD and Kyrie out ? I know he pissed .

I guess living in NYC area I am a little ignorant to this. I've seen it with Cleveland, where else has there been a noticeable difference? That speaks to a bigger problem that goes way beyond sports but I'm curious of more examples

Milwaukee for sure. That whole area is transformed I cant imagine what it would look like if Greek didnt stay.

And love or hate LeBron, that man is CRIMINALLY underpaid in regards to the revenue that he generated not just for Lakers/Heat/Cavs but for the NBA as a whole. Obviously with salary caps u can only pay someone so much but him gettin $42M’s a year is a hell of a bargain when you think about how he literally draws money to every org he has been with.

Last edited:
Never understood how Cleveland and Milwaukee are in the vicinity of Chicago, but are considered terrible.

Chicago’s got it going on!!

People like living in Milwaukee?
other than the cold, not going lie if I were a professional athlete I’d rather a more low key situation than some other spots

like i wouldnt want to be in New York or LA

miami is a great spot cause then you could live in lauderdale and the arena is accessible.. plus the tax situation in Florida and weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom