The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220404_124629.jpg
The voters may not care about Cade's (and much less, Green's) clear improvement as the season went on for him and if that's the case then I think Barnes edges Mobley for a variety of reasons

Scottie Roy

Low key I kinda would love to see Gobert on the Raptors.

Gobert has been anchoring good defenses, with 4 mediocre to terrible defenders.
If the you added his rim protections, 4 fast, athletic, high IQ defensive players...might be an all time great defense.

I don't see the raptors getting a superstar anytime soon,
and I wouldn't bet on Scottie Barnes becoming one.

so building a super elite great defense, while Siakiam and Fred are still young might give us a puncher's chance.

Low key I kinda would love to see Gobert on the Raptors.

Gobert has been anchoring good defenses, with 4 mediocre to terrible defenders.
If the you added his rim protections, 4 fast, athletic, high IQ defensive players...might be an all time great defense.

I don't see the raptors getting a superstar anytime soon,
and I wouldn't bet on Scottie Barnes becoming one.

so building a super elite great defense, while Siakiam and Fred are still young might give us a puncher's chance.
Yeah but what I'm not giving any single current starter for Gobert

It's going to be very interesting to see how the Mavs defense performs in the playoffs.
Id wanna see that before I decide on Gobert.

We really let this guy hold two franchises hostage.

We? Nah. THEY did that. I hope he is able to play this season and I don’t know the whole situation so I’ll refrain from comment but the optics of the situation resulting from the timeline are horrible, man. We often joke about Klutch but they truly have to do better than this.

Speaking of Benjamin, I forgot to comment on that post about his shoe deal the other day. :stoneface: at him having multiple suitors. What kid is going to be like “I’m going to spend my hard earned/gift money on those shoes because Ben Simmons is wearing them. One day I hope I can pass out of open layups and refuse to shoot jumpers!” :smh:

We? Nah. THEY did that. I hope he is able to play this season and I don’t know the whole situation so I’ll refrain from comment but the optics of the situation resulting from the timeline are horrible, man. We often joke about Klutch but they truly have to do better than this.

Speaking of Benjamin, I forgot to comment on that post about his shoe deal the other day. :stoneface: at him having multiple suitors. What kid is going to be like “I’m going to spend my hard earned/gift money on those shoes because Ben Simmons is wearing them. One day I hope I can pass out of open layups and refuse to shoot jumpers!” :smh:
Ben is an Aussie icon. Just wait until the signature Ben10, Ben 10 collab drops.

It's going to be very interesting to see how the Mavs defense performs in the playoffs.
Id wanna see that before I decide on Gobert.
Problem is I'm not trading Dorian, Dinwiddie or Brunson to get Gobert.

It would have to be, like, Bertans, Maxi and Dwight. They're not doing that. :lol:

Problem is I'm not trading Dorian, Dinwiddie or Brunson to get Gobert.

It would have to be, like, Bertans, Maxi and Dwight. They're not doing that. :lol:
Breh I'm not trading for that contract

You lock yourself into that until Luka turns like 27 or 28

No thx

Breh I'm not trading for that contract

You lock yourself into that until Luka turns like 27 or 28

No thx
I don't disagree at all. He's dead weight as far as I'm concerned. There's just no way the contracts work, specifically for the Mavericks, in a matter than Utah would take regardless.

I'm not giving even a single pick to deal with that contract. It's unworkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom