The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mavs already play good defense without Goober and he wouldn't do much of anything to help offensively. Trading for his contract would be moronic.

4omsedjhyir81.jpg

I would try to hold onto Mitchell. I didn’t put much stock in his bubble series but then again last season he averaged 30+ ppg again in the playoffs. That’s too valuable to give up.

That Gobert contract gotta be one of the worst in sports history.

502FC5A2-C328-4A52-AAF4-B562A4701991.jpeg

Said it the day Dijondre Jeaurdan signed. You can’t give that type of money to 0-offense guy.

Deandre
Capela
Dijondre

Can’t pay these dinosaurs that type of money and win a championship.

Dallas ran high PnR all game & Milwaukee could do absolutely nothing about it :lol: Plain Jane, vanilla offense. Unstoppable. Different tools obviously but Luka’s mastery is up there with Bron, Wade, Harden. The talent level is just unbelievable.

Shoutout Trae as well.

It’s Really crazy, you give them single pnr’s or double drags and they’re making the right read every damn time. Yesterday vs Milwaukee you could literally see Luka’s processing speed on full display.

Low man tagging a sec or two too long? Boom. Big who’s at the level is a step too high? Lob. He’s scheme proof dawg. Then if he’s hitting the 3 off the bounce it’s good night

That’s what pisses me off when Luka plays LAC man. Career avg shooter turning into Steph curry 😒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom