The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a lot of atrocity this season, but this OKC line up might top it all.
**** is hilarious. Literally fielding the Generals and these dudes come out and hoop hoop and be winning and now OKC gonna end up with like the 6th or 7th pick again. The Blazers are tanking the way OKC did last year.

Sarr strings together a few good games in a row capped by a 24pt 83% from 3 outing so he gets cut and replaced by whoever this Frazier dude is.

Roby is actually too good to be playing still I think he's just getting a real look. Like does he deserve to be part of the real rotation going forward (yes) or is he a tank rotation player? I think he has proven himself to be a real nba player. 44% from 3 on the season, athletic, can push after d boards, decent switch

Hoard is interesting now though because can we take anything from what he has been doing or is it just end of season noise?

I believe we own the tie break with the Cavs. If the bucks don’t rest and handle the cavs and we take care of business against Houston we should get to 8 to face BK again. Crazy since I live out here and my brother is still a up top Nets STM.

Late but watching these highlights of Luka dropping 25 in the quarter and I will forever be baffled at how people his height can’t stop that slow motion stepback

Kobe played more games in that 17-65 season than LeBron or AD did this year. Why are they trying to make it seem like he was out :lol:
The team was rebuilding. A lot of those games he was playing regardless of what was happening since he was retiring in april. And the roster was scummy. Kob wasn't running around saying I'm a muh fung prollem

Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 9.23.24 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom