The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they making more Zion sneakers? The first ones are already $60 in the outlets with a full size run and he didnt play all season has literally played less in his first 3 seasons than Greg Oden did. A Zion sneaker should be a street wear shoe and come with a gift certificate to Golden Corral

Why are they making more Zion sneakers? The first ones are already $60 in the outlets with a full size run and he didnt play all season has literally played less in his first 3 seasons than Greg Oden did. A Zion sneaker should be a street wear shoe and come with a gift certificate to Golden Corral

Price clearance matches the giannis and PG lines. They ain’t canning this man after one shoe. And kids still wore them.

What did you do or who did you give up to get NikeTalk immunity :nerd:
mqdefault.jpg

Bruh you never seen the cbrickly vids in that gym with Bron? He had on them Kith Versace shorts, was a beast but who isnt on that court. :lol: Everyone was there too that day.
Was on the same team as Ben Simmons because his all time Black Ops pickup game highlight is dunk tipping a Ben Simmons smoked layup

At first I didn’t like the Luka’s but this pic made me change my mind a bit. Not that it matters I just buy shoes to ball in anyway.

1655826451973.jpeg
I haven’t bought actual ball shoes since 2013. I be playing in retros or runners ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ l

I've been trying to find some hooping shoes actually having a hard time. Wanna go low top this time around..

I know Chuck was on ESPN for Get Up a few days ago so his presence on the network isn’t surprising but why the hell was he on there for the Stanley Cup? :lol:
It was actually ABC, but same diff. He's a huge hockey fan and really good friends with Jon Cooper. They had him on doing some guest commentary during the intermission report.

sfc415 sfc415 you really waited until I couldn’t post in the other thread to say something. Anyway, I wouldn’t even respond but I don’t want you to misquote me. I neither said players and cities was ghetto. I said wires dangaling off a millionaires tv was ghetto. It was a bad choice of words and I’ll own it. But don’t lie and make a your own narrative on me. I’m the last thing from racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom