THE OFFICIAL PAULY D PROJECT THREAD

jt air jt

Banned
It's on March 29. Anyone else watching?
nerd.gif

No vinny, no thanks

Spoiler [+]
I hate MTV for introducing these people to the world

I'll watch it, pretend to hate it just to hate it like everyone else will. Will likely tune in each week just like everybody else too.

Ehhh I love Pauly D.... but his crew seems whack. They ain't gonna carry their own weight on this show.

Looks like there will b less drama in his show..will peep it..he shows that he can b down to earth..but do all Rhode Island people talk like a New Yorker?

I just wanna see him hook up with a girl...just one.

I need Vinny to make watching worth it.

Saw this preview last night. Made me think of Rob for some reason. Hope he doesn't end up reaching for new shows like he did.

Thought Vinny would be in this show. I'll watch as long as it brings lulz.

Damn...this must have been filmed way back. Didn't get get his gig in LA like 2 years ago? I watching and know there will be Jersey Shore cameos. Can't believe Mike didn't get a spin off.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Damn...this must have been filmed way back. Didn't get get his gig in LA like 2 years ago? I watching and know there will be Jersey Shore cameos. Can't believe Mike didn't get a spin off.
Mike peaked two seasons ago. The way he's depicted on the show now messed up any chances he had of going solo. Plus he his nearing his mid 30s. Too old for this kind of nonsense.

I'm pretty sure this was filmed on and off last year.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

^^Rhode Island/Boston accents are similar to NYI'll watch tho, Pauly's a cool dude
WHAT!!!???!!

As someone who has lived in both RI & NY, you're COMPLETELY wrong. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Mike peaked two seasons ago. The way he's depicted on the show now messed up any chances he had of going solo. Plus he his nearing his mid 30s. Too old for this kind of nonsense.

I'm pretty sure this was filmed on and off last year.
I think Mike could pull it off honestly, especially with the introduction of Unit now straight lulz. But the preview for Pauly's show was meh.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

If Vinny and Pauly are soooo "close" then why isn't Vinny on the show?
Vinny has zero personality in comparison to Pauly D and Situation...

who's gonna tune in to see Vinny? 

Anyways...good for Pauly D.  Seems like the most likable person on Jersey Shore.

i might check watch a little bit of this. looks like his boys are just regular cats and not with all the manufactured bs

I support Pauly D...good to see him still being the most boss person to come out that house.

Good thing he ditched that ****-rider vinny. Vinny probably wouldn't be able to do it because he'd end up crying and going to back to his mom quarter season through.

Still don't get the appeal, never watched Jersey Shore, always done one of these when I see people watching it...
abe-simpson-gif.gif

However, it's always water cooler talk, so I know names not personalities.  I thought they were a group of friends... so who is this batch of "boys" that Pauley D is taking with him to Vegas or was Jersey Shore a mini- "Real World" with similar personalities in a house for people to see #@%% unfold?

Confused I am.

show looks piff...!

Pauly D stays bringin the lulz.. dude is a strait clown... seems like a down to earth cat that caught a good break!

should be like a realityentourage show!

sure vinny gonna make an appearance here and there!

...I also here about these dudes because females talk about the show, guess it appeals to them.
To the dude that said Mike peaked and is nearing his mid-30's.  Isn't Pauley D older?  Don't ask me how I know all this crap...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

...I also here about these dudes because females talk about the show, guess it appeals to them.
To the dude that said Mike peaked and is nearing his mid-30's.  Isn't Pauley D older?  Don't ask me how I know all this crap...
laugh.gif
Yeah Pauly is like 31 and I think Sitch is 29
Also, Bwoah-stin≠ Bah-stan... Pauly is obviously from New England... "Cabsah-heh!!!"

Back
Top Bottom