The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

If any of the pros on here are looking for a major upgrade my friend is selling his Hasselblad H1 with 50-110mm lens and PhaseOne P30+.

"The P30+ is only 1 year old and the Hasselblad body has been with me since 2008 (has new battery grip because that's the part that gets the most wear). Also offered is the 50-110 Hasselblad lens."

HASSELBLAD H1 BODY - $1,150 FIRM

HASSELBLAD ZOOM WIDE ANGLE - TELEPHOTO 50-110 F3.5-4.5 AUTO FOCUS LENS FOR H SERIES CAMERAS - ASKING: $3,295. RETAIL: $5,595

PHASE ONE P30+ - ASKING: $5,075. RETAIL: $16,900

All sold separately = $9,520. Cost for buying kit = $9,075"

If anyone is interested hit me up [email protected].

Can someone help me with choosing a pair of SD cards for my d7000?

Any marked difference between Class and MB speeds for SD cards?

I was looking at a pair of Sandisk 16gb SDHC with 45 mb. Dude at the store told me these are average for shooting video. I will be shooting video but more focus on raw/jpegs.

http://www.adorama.com/IDSSD16GE3D.html

Also any recommendations on a good case as well?

Please respond.

LL

Yo! Was this on the inside of the plexi glass or outside? Vandals are some odd individuals sometimes.

Can someone help me with choosing a pair of SD cards for my d7000?
Any marked difference between Class and MB speeds for SD cards?
I was looking at a pair of Sandisk 16gb SDHC with 45 mb. Dude at the store told me these are average for shooting video. I will be shooting video but more focus on raw/jpegs.
http://www.adorama.com/IDSSD16GE3D.html
Also any recommendations on a good case as well?
Please respond.
Go with brand names. I had my fair share of random ones and they crashed on me a few times. I use a SanDisk because it's reliable and I have never had a problem with it. As for MB spped, I use a 16gb CF with 30mbs. It's more overall for uploading speed. The 45mb on amazon is pretty cheap for $30 somthing dollars. Just remind yourself, what happens if you got good footage/pictures and you card crashed and can't get them back. Happened to me and it sucks. Hope this helps.

JPEG Just remember that the high the MBps will help the quality of your videos and will also write those large picture files faster. If you also shoot in Capture High (CH) you will only be able to do so many with a 20MBps card without the camera stopping to load the pictures on the memory card. Its the same with a 30MBps card bt you will be able to take more pictures before it stops. And yes, please go with a brand name.

JPEG Just remember that the high the MBps will help the quality of your videos and will also write those large picture files faster. If you also shoot in Capture High (CH) you will only be able to do so many with a 20MBps card without the camera stopping to load the pictures on the memory card. Its the same with a 30MBps card bt you will be able to take more pictures before it stops. And yes, please go with a brand name.
Yeap. If you're patient like me, then it wont matter as much. I don't see why I would need a 60mps of 90mps. I'm pretty sure there is a high standard/meaning but im missing the point .

From today;

ore on my blog;
www.dunksrnice.net

^^^^Baker Beach? Man....I know that was cold over there.

Did some Rolo stuff. Haha. But man.....I need some new lenses:

i-gotcha-back-5.jpg
i-gotcha-back-6.jpg

copped a T2i a few weeks ago mostly to shoot some videos but have surprisingly found joy in photography.. a lot of great pics in here

Yeap. If you're patient like me, then it wont matter as much. I don't see why I would need a 60mps of 90mps. I'm pretty sure there is a high standard/meaning but im missing the point .

From today;

How do you get your shots to be widescreen? What type of lens are you using? I've seen some of the shots you've taken in the city and I wanna say you're using a wide angle lens?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom