The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

I agree, I enjoy seeing everyone post pics.
But It would be a great addition to the thread if people tell us what kits they were using for each set of photos.
It really helps some of us out with our decisions on what to buy.
Ksteezy, id really love to know what lenses you use for your maternity/portrait sessions in your living room.
Also, why? If you have time of course, no rush. But im interested in pursuing a similar route with my photography and i love your shots.
So it would be great to hear why you make the decisions you do with your lenses for each type of shoot, based on your experience.
smokin.gif
I'm not ksteezy, but I thought I would share my studio set up and a few pics.  All of the portraits were taken with a 5DII and a 50mm1.8.

Anyone use a glidecam? If so, what camera and anything else mounted on?

Debating on which to go after in relation to the weight one can hold.

Alright professionals: I have a few questions:
I have a canon t2i with two different lenses. 1. 18-55mm 2. 55-250mm.
I'm going to India this december for the first time in 8 years, and I want to capture the moments.
What lens should I invest in?
Also with dunkmice,p for props, what software do you use for editing?
Any tutorials or such you guys reccomend to learn those softwares?
Thank you for any help :smile:

Check out http://www.wonderhowto.com/software/adobe-photoshop-video/, there are tons of tutorials for just about everything. I hope that helps you out man.

Nice shots yallayalla. What fashion show was that at? btw does your username mean hurry if you break it down to yalla?

Last edited:
Damn Rolo....sick shots. I didn't even want to move from where I was at, so I got shots that resemble pics from a point and shoot. Probably should have walked around a bit to get something a little more dynamics. Nice stuff.

Back
Top Bottom