The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Quick question, does a picture like this have a specific name?

like when you take different poses but condense it, into one pic?

Try modelmayhem.com for models. You'll probably have better luck. Check out the casting section and see what you get when you search casting calls or availability in your area. I have shot numerous models from that site, but not any at the caliber I'm looking for aka 10s.

As far as locations go, being right outside of Miami does help. I just did a shoot at the beach on Saturday and on Sunday I did a shoot in downtown Miami. Sunday's shoot I actually used AirBnB for my location. I found a nice high rise apartment and it ran me $40.

Didn't feel like bothering to upload to flickr so please forgive the quality. SOOC no edits... yet.

what kind of pictures do you put for the profile. You need to put some type of modeling pictures in order to get accepted.

I semi had some, it was some pics me and a co-worker too in the woods on break. I rely they were some decent practice shots of her.
Chicks are so flaky when it comes to shooting and they aren't getting paid

I semi had some, it was some pics me and a co-worker too in the woods on break. I rely they were some decent practice shots of her.
Chicks are so flaky when it comes to shooting and they aren't getting paid
if your work is not good then yes. However, if your work is great then they aren't going to flake.

Last edited:
I've shot about 6 different girls not including my shorty. Still haven't found a rhythm...but my last shoot had more selects than the others. Used a hotel room and 1 light. Natural light was better before the sunset but the morning light was best.

I definitely can't shoot my shorty...she's too camera aware. Might have to try model mayhem..

Back
Top Bottom