The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Quick shoot with the bae, just started an Instagram recently... you can follow me @isonate
Nice port man.

What exactly are you trying to offer or have you followed in IG?

My opinion is that you should continue using that same VSCO filter or something remotely close to it to have all the images fit in nicely.

That's what I would do if I could start over ... I already removed a lot of images because although they were nice didn't fit in with the overall feel. I believe that could hurt you in regards to followers as they can't relate.

I've shot about 6 different girls not including my shorty. Still haven't found a rhythm...but my last shoot had more selects than the others. Used a hotel room and 1 light. Natural light was better before the sunset but the morning light was best.

I definitely can't shoot my shorty...she's too camera aware. Might have to try model mayhem..

I tried shooting my girl I thought it would be easy but it wasn't.

THANKS FAM!
PRECIATE IT.

I USED THE NIKON 24-120mm

That sounds like the only lens I'd ever need

Just hit everyone with a follow on IG: b.o.b_photography

Last edited:
I ALSO HAVE A 50mm WHICH I USE EQUALLY. IM IN THE MARKET FOR THE 14-24mm AND 85mm NEXT.

I wanna try out a 50mm I use my 35mm for just about everything. I really wish they made a better version of the 18-55mm I really like that range

Last edited:
I tried shooting my girl I thought it would be easy but it wasn't.
That sounds like the only lens I'd ever need

I ALSO HAVE A 50mm WHICH I USE EQUALLY. IM IN THE MARKET FOR THE 14-24mm AND 85mm NEXT.

I LOVE my 50mm... Granted... i'm currently on a nikon crop sensor so its 75mm but yeah..

Adding to my arsenal next is 24-70mm and 70-200mm along with a nikon d750.

very impatiently waiting for the funds :rofl:

Quick shoot with the bae, just started an Instagram recently... you can follow me @isonate

Followed.

https://instagram.com/jy_venom/

forgive my last post... twas a good friends birthday :rofl:

i thought you were black. :lol:

#justntthings.

I generally assume everyone is black on NT.

NO idea why.

I wanna try out a 50mm I use my 35mm for just about everything. I really wish they made a better version of the 18-55mm I really like that range

THE 50mm IS DOPE. QUICK. AND GIVES YOU DEEP COLORS WHERE NEEDED. WHEN I HAD MY D5200 I NEVER USED THE 18-55 or 55-200. I ONLY USED MY 35mm & 50mm

Being thatI'm shooting a lot of landscape, I'm looking for either a 11-24L but don't know about distortion 16-35L not sure if is that Mich better than a 17-40L ... Decisions ...

I LOVE my 50mm... Granted... i'm currently on a nikon crop sensor so its 75mm but yeah..

PAITIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

I'LL EVENTUALLY GET A 70-200.

BUT THE MAIN PHYSICAL DIFFERENCE I HAD TO GET USED TO SWITICHING FROM THE D5200 TO THE 750....THE WEIGHT OF THAT 24-120 LENS. ITS HEAVY AS HELL COMPARED TO THE CROP LENSES I WAS USING PREVIOUSLY. WHEN I WEAR IT ON MY NECK I NORMALLY WALK HOLDING THE LENS BARREL SO ITS NOT STRAINING MY NECK.

PAITIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

I'LL EVENTUALLY GET A 70-200.

BUT THE MAIN PHYSICAL DIFFERENCE I HAD TO GET USED TO SWITICHING FROM THE D5200 TO THE 750....THE WEIGHT OF THAT 24-120 LENS. ITS HEAVY AS HELL COMPARED TO THE CROP LENSES I WAS USING PREVIOUSLY. WHEN I WEAR IT ON MY NECK I NORMALLY WALK HOLDING THE LENS BARREL SO ITS NOT STRAINING MY NECK.

My guy... i dont mess with the neck strap even with my d7000 right now. :x

I have a grip w/ extra batteries, external flash, and either some tamron zoom lens or the 50 prime. Ish is like 3.5lbs at times :rofl:

Cross body slings >>>>

Amazon product ASIN B00GR8KEMS
Your neck will thank you.

The D750 is 60 grams heavier than my d7000 :x

My guy... i dont mess with the neck strap even with my d7000 right now. :x

I have a grip w/ extra batteries, external flash, and either some tamron zoom lens or the 50 prime. Ish is like 3.5lbs at times :rofl:

Cross body slings >>>>

Amazon product ASIN B00GR8KEMS
Your neck will thank you.

The D750 is 60 grams heavier than my d7000 :x

MAN GOOD LOOKS!!!! DEF GONNA CHECK THAT OUT!

yeah definitely get one of those. so much better.

THE 50mm IS DOPE. QUICK. AND GIVES YOU DEEP COLORS WHERE NEEDED. WHEN I HAD MY D5200 I NEVER USED THE 18-55 or 55-200. I ONLY USED MY 35mm & 50mm

Before I got my 35mm I used the 18-55mm on 35mm to get an idea of what I'll be in for. I'll do the same but keep it at 50mm

70-200 looks nice I've been watching reviews on it. I might have a shoot next week in thinking about renting one.

I'm debating if I'll ever go full frame one day, besides wanting to shoot more at night I can't think of a reason why I would at least now while I'm still learning

I'm debating if I'll ever go full frame one day, besides wanting to shoot more at night I can't think of a reason why I would at least now while I'm still learning

I KNEW I WANTED TO GO FULL FRAME DAY 1 BUT THE PRICES WERE LIKE :rofl: AT MY POCKETS.

SO I WAS ABLE TO GET A D5200, LEARNED THE ROPES WITH IT FOR A YEAR THEN UPGRADED TO THE D750. I LOVE IT!

I KNEW I WANTED TO GO FULL FRAME DAY 1 BUT THE PRICES WERE LIKE :rofl: AT MY POCKETS.

SO I WAS ABLE TO GET A D5200, LEARNED THE ROPES WITH IT FOR A YEAR THEN UPGRADED TO THE D750. I LOVE IT!

Yea that price is through the roof. Do you think you'll ever cop the 810 or keep the 750

Yea that price is through the roof. Do you think you'll ever cop the 810 or keep the 750

I'LL PROBABLY KEEP THE D750 FOR THE FACT IT HAS THE FLIP OUT SCREEN WHICH IS BENEFICIAL FOR ME BECAUSE IM 6'7.

SO IF IM TRYING TO GET SOMETHING DOWN LOW OR UP HIGH, I CAN FLIP THE SCREEN OUT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BE ALL FLEXIBLE AND WHATNOT :lol:

Back
Top Bottom