The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

eek.gif
Wow, I remember havin' my camera bag and my three lenses and prayin' to every god known to man that I don't drop a lens during a switch

Great stuff everyone. It's Been a while. Photos I took when I went to Lake Tahoe in the beginning of January. That day it was like 30 degrees during the day and 20-25 at night.

On another note, started a vlog two weeks ago, got a new camera and been very busy trying to post my work. Will post more soon.

Many more photos on my blog from Lake Tahoe, link below.

IG - @dunksrnice
http://www.dunksrnice.net/2016/02/s009-ep176.html

First time new born shoot.

Honestly, this wasnt my favorite... I wont turn down a gig, but I don't see myself advertising this type of shoot :lol:

I love these type of shots. Those smoke joints be kind of expensive (at least where I see them) so i haven't fully committed to using them.

I was able to get a ghetto version of it with some smoke bombs in a empty tin can :lol:

EDIT: i actually just found some for under $10 lol i was looking in the wrong places

Last edited:
I love these type of shots. Those smoke joints be kind of expensive (at least where I see them) so i haven't fully committed to using them.

I was able to get a ghetto version of it with some smoke bombs in a empty tin can :lol:

EDIT: i actually just found some for under $10 lol i was looking in the wrong places

link?

well that's always the fun part. 
wink.gif

one of my buddies took this shot. I don't think national park police were fond of it. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom