The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Im heading to San Francisco for valentines and ill be going to Alcatraz with wifey and getting some shots of The Golden Gate. Can i get some other locations where its not the touristy shot but the dope ones like @Fongstarr & @dunksrnice be putting up.

Thanks boys and great stuff from everyone

Battery Spencer and if you want something not in sf there's point Bonita lighthouse about 10min west that's worth checking out imo.

Im heading to San Francisco for valentines and ill be going to Alcatraz with wifey and getting some shots of The Golden Gate. Can i get some other locations where its not the touristy shot but the dope ones like @Fongstarr & @dunksrnice be putting up.

Thanks boys and great stuff from everyone

If you can make it to Kirby Cove at sunrise, it's amazing

Got some new glass in the airport. Tamron 70-300. Reviews look good and it was reduced to $120. Looking forward to trying it out. I've been wanting something longer for a while. I think I'm going to need a body with better high ISO performance though because it's not that fast.

I keep seeing used D3xxxs around here for decent money. I'm really tempted by a full frame but I can't justify the jump in price so I think that would do the job.

Last edited:
KD putting in work on the sideline.......(obviously not my pic lol, just saw it on my FB feed....Im thinking 5D MK III)

thanks for the SF recommendations, i'll be out there next month!

anyone know what's the best helicopter tour to take in SF? I really want a nice picture of the Golden Gate from above.

I'm sure this has been discussed already but I can't remember what websites you guys are using for online catalogues

picking up a wider lens soon for my Fuji.

debating between XF10-24mm F/4 or 16mm F/1.4.

leaning towards the 16mm.

^

What do you plan on shooting with it? I've got the 10-24 and it's amazing for landscapes & architecture

Haven't been out shooting much lately but here's one from this weekend

Back
Top Bottom