The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

^^^^Nice man. I thought the falls was going to be more flowing with water but it seemed a little bare imo. Shooting it from the side gives it a way fuller look as apposed to it straight forward. I am sure you'll get some nice shots as usual. I still think it is insane you are doing vlogs as well as photos now. That is way too much for me to handle but you seem to be doing it nicely. Good stuff!

damn rolo some amazing views in your recent works. looks like yall picked a perfect day with some great weather too.

Barrage of recent work :lol:

That straight on shuttle shot is insaaaaaane. I really really wish that dude in white shirt wasnt there but oh well. :wow:

I want my own canon 5-15mm fisheye so bad :frown:

Soon :rolleyes

That straight on shuttle shot is insaaaaaane. I really really wish that dude in white shirt wasnt there but oh well. :wow:

I want my own canon 5-15mm fisheye so bad :frown:

Soon :rolleyes

Yeah, that shuttle shot is nuts :wow:

You mean 8-15 :nerd:

Just making sure there's not another fisheye I'm unaware of.

great shots @blueribbon23-were these paid grad pics? looks good eitherway

question for u guys-anyone edit on an ipad pro? bestbuy has a great deal on em with $100 off with an education discount u can get for free so thinking of taking the plunge for 550$...tho the 32 might bite me later. would love anyones thoughts if thats anyones workflow now...

i only use lightroom on the imac and know the ipad pro version isnt the real deal but hoping itll be close enough!

Back
Top Bottom