The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Some night shots when I went camping:

camp-lo-24.jpg
camp-lo-25.jpg
camp-lo-26.jpg

Nice pics everyone.

Dunks-Nice sf pics. That 335i with BBS. :smokin

Last edited:
Back from the beautiful mountains of Cuenca, Ecuador.

Ksteezy, Thanks for the tips...
I definitely had a hard time shooting their wedding. You were right about your bicycle analogy. I was being pulled in many directions and felt like i needed a team photographers with me.
I will post more photos from the trip but have to refrain from showing anymore from the wedding.
Great learning experience!

no problem dude, and hey don't get discouraged, it was your first time and we all felt the same way, you just gotta know where to be for the important moments, everything else you get to if you have the time, people will pull you for pics, just know your main focus is the bride....with the groom as a close second...lol

Thanks for the kind words guys! Keep it up all.

ksteezy - Nice pics and nice blog man.
P is for PROPS - Real dope, bookmarked your site/blog.

Recent random stuff. Been busy.

A lot more on the blog;
www.dunksrnice.net

^^^^It's all good.

So everyone should know the Canon 6D was announced, which is the competitor to the Nikon D600. I honestly can't tell which could be better. Kind of sucks that shutter is only 1/4000 of a sec and even if I don't shoot flash, the flash sync is totally crap. Still....I think it might be the camera for me but I am not sure if I should cross over once again and go Canon or even just get the D800. Man....more money would solve a lot of things.

And man...I finally tested a Mark 3 with a 85mm 1.4 and that thing is so sick!

^^^ awesome shot!!!

and a compliment coming from the one and only Rolo?! my life is complete, thanx bro!

wassup nt, i do night club photography. i have a rebel t3i and i use a tamron 17-50mm lens. its a great lens but i am trying to take it to the next level. i also shoot music videos, but i feel that lens isnt sharp enough. any ideas of a better lens? if i have to get two different lenses thats fine, just wanted some ideas of lens to look into.

That tamron is pretty good

I shoot Sony and use the 16-105mm for all my party photography, I do it a lot and get great results from it

You should focus on your post processing and shooting style also, and not just on a new lens.

But for now you might wanna go with the Canon 17-55 f2.8, good color and contrast.

Here is my website :

http://www.lifebeginsatmidnight.com/

Hade some cheap prints done at Walgreens. That main photo in focus was actually published in Wiz Khalifa's Tumrblr which is kinda cool.

That's an Instagram post by the way.

347z134.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom