The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

^

What do you plan on shooting with it? I've got the 10-24 and it's amazing for landscapes & architecture

Haven't been out shooting much lately but here's one from this weekend
really just landscapes and building pictures.

I saw your bridge pictures and they look awesome.

Super Bowl grub.
laugh.gif

06.jpg by gabrieldiaz, on Flickr
I haven't had Wing Stop in yeeears!

Thanks to @bscarrillo427 tokes99 tokes99 djyoung08 djyoung08 @ksteezy for the lens advice. Copped that

One of the first pics I took, so I have alot of learning to do this weekend. Especially considering how I was surprised to find out there's no zoom feature :lol:

And where do you guys host your photos? I've always just copied/pasted my photos from IG but the quality's never good.

Last edited:
so i kind of booked a sweet 16 gig for a family friend's kid.

plot twist.. i don't own a camera :nerd: sold it last year lol

My mom first ran it by me like 2 or 3 months ago and i kind of brushed it off and said yeah thinking i'd have all my stuff together by now. Still didn't really think about it until the kid's Mother emailed me the other day giving me the details.

Only reason i'm even being considered is because they basically over spent in every other aspect of the party so their photography budget is very limited :lol:

I'm torn because i want the experience but the other part of me is nervous about ******* up the moment for them. After paying for the rentals i'll barely be making a profit. Honestly, if i knew someone i'd refer them

They're being cheap so they chose you. They can't complain too much if things don't turn out great.

plot twist.. i don't own a camera
nerd.gif
sold it last year lol

My mom first ran it by me like 2 or 3 months ago and i kind of brushed it off and said yeah thinking i'd have all my stuff together by now. Still didn't really think about it until the kid's Mother emailed me the other day giving me the details.

Only reason i'm even being considered is because they basically over spent in every other aspect of the party so their photography budget is very limited
laugh.gif

I'm torn because i want the experience but the other part of me is nervous about ******* up the moment for them. After paying for the rentals i'll barely be making a profit. Honestly, if i knew someone i'd refer them
If you wanna get back into photography I'd do it and just turn all my focus all the way up and give them the best pics they never expected.

If you wanna play it safe you can ask them exactly what they want and set that as your minimum goal. And to surpass it just think about what you and your parents would want to remember about your sweet 16.

Other option, have them buy a few of those new age polaroid cameras  and Bob's your uncle

plot twist.. i don't own a camera :nerd: sold it last year lol

Only reason i'm even being considered is because they basically over spent in every other aspect of the party so their photography budget is very limited :lol:

If you do a good job, it could lead to other offers. May even make enough money to invest in new gear altogether.

Just bought a canon t3i body, lens, and charger for $180. New to photography and have only tried using auto. Are there any sites that you all used that helped kick start your photography career?

Back
Top Bottom