The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I dont know if you are speaking about Heavy Rain in particular, but that game is a good 25 hours long.

It doesn't even take 25 hours to platinum Heavy Rain.

The main story is is anywhere from 8-12 hours for a normal play through.

You can easily beat the game in 5 hours if you wanted to.

Weird... I must be playing through slow. I'm just past half and around 12 hours.
I agree though, if the game is not worth $60 to me, I'm going to seek out other avenues to get it.

That said, I'll gladly buy a game new if I know it'll be worth it, or if a used copy would only save me 10-15 bucks.

Weird... I must be playing through slow. I'm just past half and around 12 hours.
I agree though, if the game is not worth $60 to me, I'm going to seek out other avenues to get it.

That said, I'll gladly buy a game new if I know it'll be worth it, or if a used copy would only save me 10-15 bucks.

alright i need some help. i just got a monitor which is way bigger than my old tv and i connected my ps3 to it but i couldn't connect my hdmi cable to the monitor, anyone of any cable that can replace the hdmi and give the same quality?

alright i need some help. i just got a monitor which is way bigger than my old tv and i connected my ps3 to it but i couldn't connect my hdmi cable to the monitor, anyone of any cable that can replace the hdmi and give the same quality?

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

does anyone have problems with fifa 11 ?? seems to skip 2-3x a match or freeze up a bit. smh..

hasnt happened in awhile to me but this is an ongoing thing comes and go
Fifa 12 looking nice imma end up spending more time on that then any other game till Fifa 13 comes out 
laugh.gif

Skyrim looking 
eek.gif
 but i really do not wanna buy the game and spend 60+ hrs playing it trynna complete the story and all the sidequest

i do not wanna revert back to how I was when i played Oblivion 

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

does anyone have problems with fifa 11 ?? seems to skip 2-3x a match or freeze up a bit. smh..

hasnt happened in awhile to me but this is an ongoing thing comes and go
Fifa 12 looking nice imma end up spending more time on that then any other game till Fifa 13 comes out 
laugh.gif

Skyrim looking 
eek.gif
 but i really do not wanna buy the game and spend 60+ hrs playing it trynna complete the story and all the sidequest

i do not wanna revert back to how I was when i played Oblivion 

Thanks for the suggestion Toine.

They currently have a promotion for an extra 40% more if you use the credit towards a pre-order which will bring my total to about $40.
pimp.gif

Now it's time to choose between BF3 & Batman. I already have UC3 & MW3 on lock.

P

They currently have a promotion for an extra 40% more if you use the credit towards a pre-order which will bring my total to about $40.
pimp.gif

P

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via YouTube�
9mins of Skyrim

Amazing. I think I'm hooked. FPRPG at this level of detail on a console is
eek.gif

EDIT: The other vids�http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/12/come-watch-20-minutes-of-skyrim-gameplay/
To many games in such a short period of time.
Gear of war 3 next week.--- (Canadians, Wal Mart may of made a mistake in their flyer because they are charging 59.99 for both the limited edition and Epic edition
pimp.gif
)
Dark Souls the following week
Uncharted 3
Skyrim
MW3

Geez and i still have a backlog of games.

Empire im on your tail, just made it to level 14
laugh.gif

Via YouTube�
9mins of Skyrim

Amazing. I think I'm hooked. FPRPG at this level of detail on a console is
eek.gif

EDIT: The other vids�http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/12/come-watch-20-minutes-of-skyrim-gameplay/
To many games in such a short period of time.
Gear of war 3 next week.--- (Canadians, Wal Mart may of made a mistake in their flyer because they are charging 59.99 for both the limited edition and Epic edition
pimp.gif
)
Dark Souls the following week
Uncharted 3
Skyrim
MW3

Geez and i still have a backlog of games.

Empire im on your tail, just made it to level 14
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Hyper

Via gamingindustry.biz

Heavy Rain developer estimates $13M loss on second-hand sales

Boo %%@@@*! hoo.
I don't like losing money, do you?

U know I get what ur saying by losing money BUT what about the kid whose parents work two jobs an barely makes ends meet. And the kid saves his quarters lunch money and whatever little pocket change he can so be can purchase that used game? What about those people who may only be able to afford 2-3 games maybe a year do u think that used games are a bad thing when they come into play?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Hyper

Via gamingindustry.biz

Heavy Rain developer estimates $13M loss on second-hand sales

Boo %%@@@*! hoo.
I don't like losing money, do you?

U know I get what ur saying by losing money BUT what about the kid whose parents work two jobs an barely makes ends meet. And the kid saves his quarters lunch money and whatever little pocket change he can so be can purchase that used game? What about those people who may only be able to afford 2-3 games maybe a year do u think that used games are a bad thing when they come into play?

Originally Posted by PO2345

pimp.gif

P

TBH, I wouldn't even force myself to choose I'm just going to go ahead and buy them all.  I need a weekend to myself, I still haven't opened up Dead Island or LA Noire for that matter.

Originally Posted by PO2345

pimp.gif

P

TBH, I wouldn't even force myself to choose I'm just going to go ahead and buy them all.  I need a weekend to myself, I still haven't opened up Dead Island or LA Noire for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom