The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

hey quick question im about to recop a ps3 in a few weeks

when you delete your psn name its gone for good? i dont remember if i deleted mine i hope i didnt tho...what happens to the games i purchased i had a whole bunch of downloaded games

when you delete your psn name its gone for good? i dont remember if i deleted mine i hope i didnt tho...what happens to the games i purchased i had a whole bunch of downloaded games

Originally Posted by PO2345

Boost:

You have an updated PSN NT Gamertag List?

BTW, Empire, you still rocking "TERROR_STATE? I never knew that was your OG name on PSN.
laugh.gif

PO

That was my backup for COD4 when I maxed out my bad religion account.
I still use it occasionally. 

Originally Posted by PO2345

Boost:

You have an updated PSN NT Gamertag List?

BTW, Empire, you still rocking "TERROR_STATE? I never knew that was your OG name on PSN.
laugh.gif

PO

That was my backup for COD4 when I maxed out my bad religion account.
I still use it occasionally. 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

you can just delete off your ps3, i dont think you can delete psn accounts from the network

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

you can just delete off your ps3, i dont think you can delete psn accounts from the network

[h1]TGS: Metal Gear Solid, Zone of the Enders on Vita, HD[/h1]

If you didn't want a Vita before, I bet you do now.

Hideo Kojima took the stage at today's Sony TGS press conference here in Tokyo to tell us that both Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and Zone of the Enders HD Collection are also coming to te Vita. It was already known that the titles were coming for the PS3, but now you can get portable versions, or both! Transfarring technology lets you share game saves between the two. 

I'm sure we'll see more on both titles soon. 

[h1]TGS: Final Fantasy X HD announced for PS3 and Vita[/h1]
authorpoint.gif

Finally! No, wait. Wrong game.

Still, I'm jazzed about Final Fantasy X coming to the PS3 and the Vita as an HD remake. The remake of the PS2 RPG was announced at Sony's Tokyo Game Show press conference this afternoon. 

Square Enix's Shinji Hashimoto said that this game was created to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Franchise on PlayStation systems. All we know now is that it will be in HD on the PS3. He says that it's still in production, so there's nothing to show at this time. 

Hashimoto notes that the innards of the Vita are close to that of the PS3, and that we should expect "beautiful, elegant" graphics. 

from destructoid

[h1]TGS: Metal Gear Solid, Zone of the Enders on Vita, HD[/h1]

If you didn't want a Vita before, I bet you do now.

Hideo Kojima took the stage at today's Sony TGS press conference here in Tokyo to tell us that both Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and Zone of the Enders HD Collection are also coming to te Vita. It was already known that the titles were coming for the PS3, but now you can get portable versions, or both! Transfarring technology lets you share game saves between the two. 

I'm sure we'll see more on both titles soon. 

[h1]TGS: Final Fantasy X HD announced for PS3 and Vita[/h1]
authorpoint.gif

Finally! No, wait. Wrong game.

Still, I'm jazzed about Final Fantasy X coming to the PS3 and the Vita as an HD remake. The remake of the PS2 RPG was announced at Sony's Tokyo Game Show press conference this afternoon. 

Square Enix's Shinji Hashimoto said that this game was created to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Franchise on PlayStation systems. All we know now is that it will be in HD on the PS3. He says that it's still in production, so there's nothing to show at this time. 

Hashimoto notes that the innards of the Vita are close to that of the PS3, and that we should expect "beautiful, elegant" graphics. 

from destructoid

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

^^^ Should be bundled with X-2 as well. Not sure if anyone mentioned that or cares 
laugh.gif

YES! I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY FINAL FANTASY DRESS UP!!!! 
laugh.gif

Still, X in HD is appreciated greatly. Trophies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

^^^ Should be bundled with X-2 as well. Not sure if anyone mentioned that or cares 
laugh.gif

YES! I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY FINAL FANTASY DRESS UP!!!! 
laugh.gif

Still, X in HD is appreciated greatly. Trophies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hasn't the PS Vita US release been pushed back to sometime around Spring 2012 or sometime later?

Hasn't the PS Vita US release been pushed back to sometime around Spring 2012 or sometime later?

i'll be honest. ffx wasnt super great for me at the time.. although it had all the classic rpg elements.

i think it was the transition from ps1 to ps2 gameplay... voice acting, good graphics, etc.

thinking back tho.. it was a damn good game. i'm pretty stoked to play it again. i'll buy the guide this time and get 100% on everythang.. like on ffviii (spent 200 hours on that game, 199 hours jus drawing magic lol).

Quick question, can the Resistance 3 multiplayer trophies be done with a second controller or must it be done online?

Quick question, can the Resistance 3 multiplayer trophies be done with a second controller or must it be done online?

i'll be honest. ffx wasnt super great for me at the time.. although it had all the classic rpg elements.

i think it was the transition from ps1 to ps2 gameplay... voice acting, good graphics, etc.

thinking back tho.. it was a damn good game. i'm pretty stoked to play it again. i'll buy the guide this time and get 100% on everythang.. like on ffviii (spent 200 hours on that game, 199 hours jus drawing magic lol).

Back
Top Bottom