The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

anybody getting White Knight Chronicles 2

I got it. Let me know if you want to do some quests. 

Worth picking up?

Im going to start playing it this evening. I'll let you guys know.
Hyper, I dont know if I still have you on my list, but I'll be on a few times over the next few weeks. 

I am not good online. 
laugh.gif
 I can beat the computer, but I always lose 2-1, 3-2, ect. online for some reason.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

anybody getting White Knight Chronicles 2

I got it. Let me know if you want to do some quests. 

Worth picking up?

Im going to start playing it this evening. I'll let you guys know.
Hyper, I dont know if I still have you on my list, but I'll be on a few times over the next few weeks. 

I am not good online. 
laugh.gif
 I can beat the computer, but I always lose 2-1, 3-2, ect. online for some reason.

Bout to join #TeamPS3

1st system since 2005
laugh.gif
is Amazon the cheapest place for a wireless controller? $50 Sheeesh. Gaming has gone up since I left

Bout to join #TeamPS3

1st system since 2005
laugh.gif
is Amazon the cheapest place for a wireless controller? $50 Sheeesh. Gaming has gone up since I left

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][h3]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][h3]Sony apologizes for PS3 NFL streaming flub[/h3]
sundayticket.jpg

[/font]
It wasn't a great game day for PS3 users who signed up for the console's unprecedented livestreaming NFL subscription package.

Sony unveiled last month that it would allow its console owners to pay $339.95 and in return be able to watch every single NFL game without needing to switch away from their PS3.

It's a partnership with DirecTV, which has a deal with the NFL and manages the NFL Sunday Ticketsubscription service. Until this season, you needed to be a DirecTV subscriber to get that unlimited access.

So gamers rejoiced this past weekend when the football season kicked off, but the rejoicing quickly died, as users who logged onto the PS3 app were greeted with an error message instead of a football game.

DirecTV punted the problem to Sony, which was less than forthcoming with information. Users were able to tune in a bit later, but several of the PS3's boasted features that provide interactivity to the games were disabled.

All issues seemed to have been resolved by the end of the day. But for a service that costs more than $300 for one season, any flub like that is costly, especially considering the hype that surrounds opening day.

So to make up for it, Sony is automatically issuing Playstation Network vouchers to PS3 Sunday Ticket subscribers. The voucher codes will appear in each user's PSN message inbox, and can be redeemed for other PS3 content like games and movies.

Hopefully all the kinks are worked out now, and this won't continue to be an issue as the NFL season progresses.
[/h3][/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][h3]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][h3]Sony apologizes for PS3 NFL streaming flub[/h3]
sundayticket.jpg

[/font]
It wasn't a great game day for PS3 users who signed up for the console's unprecedented livestreaming NFL subscription package.

Sony unveiled last month that it would allow its console owners to pay $339.95 and in return be able to watch every single NFL game without needing to switch away from their PS3.

It's a partnership with DirecTV, which has a deal with the NFL and manages the NFL Sunday Ticketsubscription service. Until this season, you needed to be a DirecTV subscriber to get that unlimited access.

So gamers rejoiced this past weekend when the football season kicked off, but the rejoicing quickly died, as users who logged onto the PS3 app were greeted with an error message instead of a football game.

DirecTV punted the problem to Sony, which was less than forthcoming with information. Users were able to tune in a bit later, but several of the PS3's boasted features that provide interactivity to the games were disabled.

All issues seemed to have been resolved by the end of the day. But for a service that costs more than $300 for one season, any flub like that is costly, especially considering the hype that surrounds opening day.

So to make up for it, Sony is automatically issuing Playstation Network vouchers to PS3 Sunday Ticket subscribers. The voucher codes will appear in each user's PSN message inbox, and can be redeemed for other PS3 content like games and movies.

Hopefully all the kinks are worked out now, and this won't continue to be an issue as the NFL season progresses.
[/h3][/font]

I am not good online. 
laugh.gif

Yea, I don't think I have you on mine.
I deleted everyone a few months ago because I thought I was gonna sell my PS3.

I'll add you when I get home unless I already have a FR from you.

I'll be a little rusty online because I haven't played since NHL 09, so we should have some good games.

I am not good online. 
laugh.gif

Yea, I don't think I have you on mine.
I deleted everyone a few months ago because I thought I was gonna sell my PS3.

I'll add you when I get home unless I already have a FR from you.

I'll be a little rusty online because I haven't played since NHL 09, so we should have some good games.

Originally Posted by jrp44

How is NHL 12?? The last one I bought was NHL 09...wondering if it is worth getting 12...or should I just go with 11?

Damn there are too many games out and I don't have as much time to play....I still wanna do a dynasty in NCAA....Franchise in Madden 12 and MLB The Show....I still haven't opened GOW 3 when I got it for $15 in July from Gamestop...

Then I wanna get NHL, UC3, MW3, Batman
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How is NHL 12?? The last one I bought was NHL 09...wondering if it is worth getting 12...or should I just go with 11?

Damn there are too many games out and I don't have as much time to play....I still wanna do a dynasty in NCAA....Franchise in Madden 12 and MLB The Show....I still haven't opened GOW 3 when I got it for $15 in July from Gamestop...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NHL 12 is great. I never had 11 though. My only issue are the difficulties are pretty staggered. I get killed on Pro, but score 20 a game on Casual.
So much to do in NHL 12, too. I'd definitely recommend it.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NHL 12 is great. I never had 11 though. My only issue are the difficulties are pretty staggered. I get killed on Pro, but score 20 a game on Casual.
So much to do in NHL 12, too. I'd definitely recommend it.

Anyone interested in WKC II...
I just put it in. It asks you to load save data from a complete game of the first White Knight Chronicles. (Mine was lost in the great PS3 crash of 2010 
tired.gif
)

If you do not have a complete game save like me, you can start at level 35 playing through WKC II, OR play through the first WKC (which is included on the same disc).

I prefer to play through WKC again, as some items and equipment apparently will transfer into your new game in WKC II.

Back
Top Bottom