The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Anyone interested in WKC II...
I just put it in. It asks you to load save data from a complete game of the first White Knight Chronicles. (Mine was lost in the great PS3 crash of 2010 
tired.gif
)

If you do not have a complete game save like me, you can start at level 35 playing through WKC II, OR play through the first WKC (which is included on the same disc).

I prefer to play through WKC again, as some items and equipment apparently will transfer into your new game in WKC II.

Yea, there's a ton to do in NHL 12.

I think it takes 200+ hours to platinum...

Red Dead Redemption: GOTY Edition is coming out 10/11, cant wait.

The next few months are STACKED w/ great games.

Yea, there's a ton to do in NHL 12.

I think it takes 200+ hours to platinum...

Red Dead Redemption: GOTY Edition is coming out 10/11, cant wait.

The next few months are STACKED w/ great games.

I got NHL 12 but I need to get decent before I mess with any of you guys. First hockey game I bought and !#@@
laugh.gif

I got NHL 12 but I need to get decent before I mess with any of you guys. First hockey game I bought and !#@@
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

laugh.gif

Shoot me a FR.

I'm trash right now but in a few weeks I should be back to top 100 status.

Originally Posted by Capo617

laugh.gif

Shoot me a FR.

I'm trash right now but in a few weeks I should be back to top 100 status.

Platinum achieved for GOW: COO!
happy.gif

I got lucky with the "Mutton for Punishment" Trophy because I had a save file right before the Satyr room.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Otherwise, I would have had to do a NG+..Thank God!
laugh.gif

Empire, you were right, I really enjoyed the story. A LOT.
pimp.gif

The game is short, but well made.

There is a heavy infatuation for GOW:GOS on the net, some saying it's one of the best in the series, so I can't wait to play that one here shortly!
smokin.gif

PO

Platinum achieved for GOW: COO!
happy.gif

I got lucky with the "Mutton for Punishment" Trophy because I had a save file right before the Satyr room.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Otherwise, I would have had to do a NG+..Thank God!
laugh.gif

Empire, you were right, I really enjoyed the story. A LOT.
pimp.gif

The game is short, but well made.

There is a heavy infatuation for GOW:GOS on the net, some saying it's one of the best in the series, so I can't wait to play that one here shortly!
smokin.gif

PO

An update on WKC II.
So.... you can play the first game on the WKC II disc, however, you do not get the trophies associated with it. You need to play the original game to get WKC I's trophies.

That said it takes about 500+ hours to Plat, so... chances are no one is going to be playing for trophies.

I'm replaying the first game on the original disc. I'll be playing through twice, so if anyone wants to run co-op, let me know.

An update on WKC II.
So.... you can play the first game on the WKC II disc, however, you do not get the trophies associated with it. You need to play the original game to get WKC I's trophies.

That said it takes about 500+ hours to Plat, so... chances are no one is going to be playing for trophies.

I'm replaying the first game on the original disc. I'll be playing through twice, so if anyone wants to run co-op, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom