The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

laugh.gif

player_pause.png

Originally Posted by MR J 858

I really don't see why people freak whenever PSN goes down.

It's like a lot people nowadays just rely on and play most games strictly for multi player. Especially the gamers who play sports games or FPS games like Call Of Duty of Battlefield.

When PSN went down I simply just went back and played 1 player games that were in my backlog of games I hadn't touched in awhile.
And I mean, how many people REALLY need to play online on a Wednesday morning/afternoon? 

It's like a lot people nowadays just rely on and play most games strictly for multi player. Especially the gamers who play sports games or FPS games like Call Of Duty of Battlefield.

When PSN went down I simply just went back and played 1 player games that were in my backlog of games I hadn't touched in awhile.
And I mean, how many people REALLY need to play online on a Wednesday morning/afternoon? 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Well honestly America's national un employment rate is like at 12% right now.
So yeah there are still a ton of people who stay home and just play console games all day 
laugh.gif

Also got to remember that this is NT and since there is no age requirement there are a bunch of kids with no life and stay home and play console or PC games all day 
laugh.gif

But seriously though I remember when I was out of work for awhile I'd be online playing High Stakes Poker at a table with sound & video and there would be so many Canadian's online smoking weed while we were playing at a poker table 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Well honestly America's national un employment rate is like at 12% right now.
So yeah there are still a ton of people who stay home and just play console games all day 
laugh.gif

Also got to remember that this is NT and since there is no age requirement there are a bunch of kids with no life and stay home and play console or PC games all day 
laugh.gif

But seriously though I remember when I was out of work for awhile I'd be online playing High Stakes Poker at a table with sound & video and there would be so many Canadian's online smoking weed while we were playing at a poker table 
laugh.gif

^

I'd like to know what the original specs were for PS Vita.

Maybe Hybrid knows since I remember him mentioning Sony was cutting stuff out of it back when E3 was going on this year.

^

Maybe Hybrid knows since I remember him mentioning Sony was cutting stuff out of it back when E3 was going on this year.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I'm not sure if I misread what you guys wrote previously but are they also making a Tekken vs sf in addition to this sf vs tekken?

yes SF X T will be SF graphics
T X SF will be under the Tekken graphics
pimp.gif
also comes out later which will prolly have a lot more additions
you know, what works what doesnt.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I'm not sure if I misread what you guys wrote previously but are they also making a Tekken vs sf in addition to this sf vs tekken?

yes SF X T will be SF graphics
T X SF will be under the Tekken graphics
pimp.gif
also comes out later which will prolly have a lot more additions
you know, what works what doesnt.
eek.gif
eek.gif

^

Yeah the original protype dev model was much different in terms of specs but very similar in design

-Bigger screen with better protection for wear and tear.
-Battery life was maybe like 2 hours max
-Main memory was boosted 2x
-Video memory was boosted 2x
-Buttons were a little bigger and the symbols were raised so you could feel them
-Buttons had a backlight mode for playing at night
-Original camera front and rear were 720P with the ability to record video
-Rear touchpad texture was different
-There was a "dock" which IDK if it will ever see the light of day
-Old version was not as slim by maybe 1/4 of an inch

One thing to note is that lower usb multiport will have some cool uses. I've seen some early add-ons that could be really cool but I'm unsure how they're going to some the power/sync problem. New firmware eventually coming should enhance the experience between how Vita interacts with your PS3. I've seen some very cool ideas put in place on custom test firmwares but nothing concrete directly from Sony. I'm still waiting for my freaking device from any company that will allow me to "beam" my games from my portable to my TV. Technology is out there, they just need to figure out how to make it cost effective.

^

Yeah the original protype dev model was much different in terms of specs but very similar in design

-Buttons were a little bigger and the symbols were raised so you could feel them

One thing to note is that lower usb multiport will have some cool uses. I've seen some early add-ons that could be really cool but I'm unsure how they're going to some the power/sync problem. New firmware eventually coming should enhance the experience between how Vita interacts with your PS3. I've seen some very cool ideas put in place on custom test firmwares but nothing concrete directly from Sony. I'm still waiting for my freaking device from any company that will allow me to "beam" my games from my portable to my TV. Technology is out there, they just need to figure out how to make it cost effective.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

^

I sort of wish they would have increased the price by 50-75 and kept the  memory 2x the current like in your version. 

Back
Top Bottom