The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

where is chrono trigger?

Sony done goofed.

There's no official date for FFVI or CT yet, I believe.

dude this embrassing.  i hit up all my friends on psn screaming 'CHRONO TIRGGER' yesterday.  since i thought it was cuming out yesterady.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

where is chrono trigger?

Sony done goofed.

There's no official date for FFVI or CT yet, I believe.

dude this embrassing.  i hit up all my friends on psn screaming 'CHRONO TIRGGER' yesterday.  since i thought it was cuming out yesterady.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Toine, no BF3 or MW3?
Honestly Pro, I'm not really into FPS games. I had Killzone 2, traded it in without even playing it, and I've Modern Warfare 1 & 2 for a minute and have yet to play either.
laugh.gif

Bought both games off of hype.

Ahhhh, you're messing up bro
laugh.gif
.  KZ2 is (IMO) one of the best games on PS3 ever.  Trophies were challenging, playing on Elite was brutal and online was pretty good.  MW1 and 2 if you're not even into the MP, the stories are great it both.

Depending on what the online/spec ops trophies look like, I may trade MW3 and BF3 back in to Amazon not long after getting em.  The online play doesn't really appeal to me much anymore.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Toine, no BF3 or MW3?
Honestly Pro, I'm not really into FPS games. I had Killzone 2, traded it in without even playing it, and I've Modern Warfare 1 & 2 for a minute and have yet to play either.
laugh.gif

Bought both games off of hype.

Ahhhh, you're messing up bro
laugh.gif
.  KZ2 is (IMO) one of the best games on PS3 ever.  Trophies were challenging, playing on Elite was brutal and online was pretty good.  MW1 and 2 if you're not even into the MP, the stories are great it both.

Depending on what the online/spec ops trophies look like, I may trade MW3 and BF3 back in to Amazon not long after getting em.  The online play doesn't really appeal to me much anymore.

the PSN keeps timing out?? Whats wrong with my PS??
after updating to 3.72 this started happening  
tired.gif

the PSN keeps timing out?? Whats wrong with my PS??
after updating to 3.72 this started happening  
tired.gif

I've read from both the PS3 twitter and FB, one says unexpected maintenance and one says unscheduled maintenance. Take it FWIW.

I've read from both the PS3 twitter and FB, one says unexpected maintenance and one says unscheduled maintenance. Take it FWIW.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Oh man, remember when you walked downstairs in the police station after heading to the 2nd floor for the first time and as soon as you turned the corner he jumped through that tiny window and attacked you?

Son...

Anyone remember in RE2 when the arms pop through the boarded up window for the first time?

I swear, there's still hole in my ceiling from my head crashing through it.
the arm popping through the windows and the lickers were the scariest part of the game 
pimp.gif

re2 >

Originally Posted by Proshares

Oh man, remember when you walked downstairs in the police station after heading to the 2nd floor for the first time and as soon as you turned the corner he jumped through that tiny window and attacked you?

Son...

Anyone remember in RE2 when the arms pop through the boarded up window for the first time?

I swear, there's still hole in my ceiling from my head crashing through it.
the arm popping through the windows and the lickers were the scariest part of the game 
pimp.gif

re2 >

im not gonna be able to use this anytime soon. it aint much but its something
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
ANAK-R6N9-5F56

Back
Top Bottom