The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I hope this game plays like battlefield 2 on pc for the ps3.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like a simulation war game... not that there's anything wrong with that but simulations are usually not as fun as arcade style games... to me at least.

My problem with Killzone will probably be the same problem I have with this game. Even though Killzone was purely fictional, it played slower and heavier than what I'm used to... I hate to compare either of these to COD but they set the standard for me. I want fast paced action, not realistic sounds and nice graphics. I can watch a movie for that.

I'll hold on to hope until I play it though.

Looks like a simulation war game... not that there's anything wrong with that but simulations are usually not as fun as arcade style games... to me at least.

My problem with Killzone will probably be the same problem I have with this game. Even though Killzone was purely fictional, it played slower and heavier than what I'm used to... I hate to compare either of these to COD but they set the standard for me. I want fast paced action, not realistic sounds and nice graphics. I can watch a movie for that.

I'll hold on to hope until I play it though.

I forgot I bought MoH. I got a Beta invite for BF3. After seeing those vids, I am really not that sad I cant access it yet. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I thought the BF3 graphics were supposed to be amazing? They look good, but come on....

I forgot I bought MoH. I got a Beta invite for BF3. After seeing those vids, I am really not that sad I cant access it yet. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I thought the BF3 graphics were supposed to be amazing? They look good, but come on....

amazing for pc
laugh.gif

damn i want the uncharted 3 ps3 bundle...but im disappointed that the system is just plain japan gets all these cool systems

amazing for pc
laugh.gif

damn i want the uncharted 3 ps3 bundle...but im disappointed that the system is just plain japan gets all these cool systems

This is my 1st time playing SotC, and damn...

The scale is ridiculous.

This is my 1st time playing SotC, and damn...

The scale is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

amazing for pc
laugh.gif

In all honesty, It's practically the same as the "Infamous 2" Bundle.

PO

amazing for pc
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

amazing for pc
laugh.gif

PO
yeah i know, same thing just different box, shoulda made some cool color for uncharted
in my head i was thinking of an all camo ps3 like that new cool controller they got coming out 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

amazing for pc
laugh.gif

PO
yeah i know, same thing just different box, shoulda made some cool color for uncharted
in my head i was thinking of an all camo ps3 like that new cool controller they got coming out 
pimp.gif

Via ea.com

$1.6 Million Battlefield 3 Console Tournament Announced
battlefield_3_tease.jpg

2:41 Andy Katkin:
Patrick Liu, Producer for DICE, and Jim Ferris, Marketing Director for EA, are now on stage to close out the press conference with the game you’ve all been waiting for: Battlefield 3.

2:42 Andy Katkin:
Jim Ferris is now announcing a new Battlefield 3 partnership with Virgin Gaming. Are you ready for the Battlefield 3 Tournament?

“This will be the largest console videogame competition in gaming history and the biggest cash prize pool ever.

Via ea.com

$1.6 Million Battlefield 3 Console Tournament Announced
battlefield_3_tease.jpg

2:41 Andy Katkin:
Patrick Liu, Producer for DICE, and Jim Ferris, Marketing Director for EA, are now on stage to close out the press conference with the game you’ve all been waiting for: Battlefield 3.

Jim Ferris is now announcing a new Battlefield 3 partnership with Virgin Gaming. Are you ready for the Battlefield 3 Tournament?

“This will be the largest console videogame competition in gaming history and the biggest cash prize pool ever.

Back
Top Bottom