The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

is shadow of the colossus worth getting???

i heard about it years ago but never tried the game

what other game is it similar to?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

There is no other game like SOTC.

You should absolutely get it.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

There is no other game like SOTC.

You should absolutely get it.

^^aight i'll take your word for it

i'll pick it up after im done with socom 4 and darksiders

^^aight i'll take your word for it

i'll pick it up after im done with socom 4 and darksiders

Peep the review:
They do a good of describing both games.

I didn't play both games on PS2.

From what I read though they are both action adventure games where the stories supposedly are pretty emotional.

I guess though if people are hardcore FPS game fans only these games aren't probably for you and those people will get easily bored with these games.

Either way though $15 for each game which are highly regarded you really can't go wrong.

Peep the review:
They do a good of describing both games.

I didn't play both games on PS2.

From what I read though they are both action adventure games where the stories supposedly are pretty emotional.

I guess though if people are hardcore FPS game fans only these games aren't probably for you and those people will get easily bored with these games.

Either way though $15 for each game which are highly regarded you really can't go wrong.

laugh.gif
 @ that "comparation" video.

Just listening to the San Andreas soundtrack... they really need to jump on that HD remaster tip and re-release this game.

Rockstar: take note. Easy money.

Just listening to the San Andreas soundtrack... they really need to jump on that HD remaster tip and re-release this game.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Yeah a lot of people would be all over a GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas HD remastered collection.
But R* is the type of game developer who don't follow trends, and have said they aren't interested in putting in the time to do a HD remastered collection of the GTA PS2 games.

It's also because to them a HD version is GTA IV going back to Liberty City and GTA V being set in either Vice City or San Andreas but in modern time.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Yeah a lot of people would be all over a GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas HD remastered collection.
But R* is the type of game developer who don't follow trends, and have said they aren't interested in putting in the time to do a HD remastered collection of the GTA PS2 games.

It's also because to them a HD version is GTA IV going back to Liberty City and GTA V being set in either Vice City or San Andreas but in modern time.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Do those games hold up over time, though?

Which games? 
The GTA PS2 games?

I'd say they do. Those 3 games alone were easily the best console selling games last generation and were what the main trend was like how what Call Of Duty & Modern Warfare games have become this generation.

Heck here on NT alone lots of people still go back and play these games a lot.

Graphics wise I don't know how good R* or a 3rd party company would be able to remaster them in HD.

But then again those GTA games and even GTA IV was never known for it's graphics being jaw dropping or what made those games so popular.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Do those games hold up over time, though?

Which games? 
The GTA PS2 games?

I'd say they do. Those 3 games alone were easily the best console selling games last generation and were what the main trend was like how what Call Of Duty & Modern Warfare games have become this generation.

Heck here on NT alone lots of people still go back and play these games a lot.

Graphics wise I don't know how good R* or a 3rd party company would be able to remaster them in HD.

But then again those GTA games and even GTA IV was never known for it's graphics being jaw dropping or what made those games so popular.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Hopefully some of you NT'ers got a Fry's near you:
FRYS.COM_FRI_P7_092311_07.jpg

FRYS.COM_FRI_P7_092311_15.jpg

Link:

http://www.frys.com/ads/page8

I might just have to cop Dirt 3 tomorrow on my lunch break. Rented it and thought it was fun.

Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus HD Collection that's a great price on release day but I'll wait for my Sony hook up to come through.

Just checked and Amazon has Dirt 3 for $39:

Amazon product ASIN B004Q8L46G
So if you don't have a Fry's near where you live there you go. No tax and free shipping.

Has anyone who has Dirt bought any of the DLC packs that came out for it?
Frys about 20 mins away from me, def will stop by now. 

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Hopefully some of you NT'ers got a Fry's near you:
FRYS.COM_FRI_P7_092311_07.jpg

FRYS.COM_FRI_P7_092311_15.jpg

Link:

http://www.frys.com/ads/page8

I might just have to cop Dirt 3 tomorrow on my lunch break. Rented it and thought it was fun.

Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus HD Collection that's a great price on release day but I'll wait for my Sony hook up to come through.

Just checked and Amazon has Dirt 3 for $39:

Amazon product ASIN B004Q8L46G
So if you don't have a Fry's near where you live there you go. No tax and free shipping.

Has anyone who has Dirt bought any of the DLC packs that came out for it?
Frys about 20 mins away from me, def will stop by now. 

Back
Top Bottom