The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

roll.gif

nerd.gif
Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I bought MoH limited edition...

Do you need to sign up to an e-mail list? Cause I'm sure I put in the code that came with the game to get the extra stuff, but don't get any emails from EA.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Wait so how do I get early access for BF3 that starts tomorrow ? Am I suppose to get a PSN voucher code sent to my email account from EA ?

I'm asking because I pre ordered and bout Medal Of Honor from EA's online store last year.
Sign up and make a EA / Origin account just in case. Good, Good that you put in the Online Pass when you got the game... Have you received an Email saying that "Youre Spot is reserved for the Beta" from a couple months back? If so then youre good. 
Your PSN store will automatically update when the Closed Beta goes live in the Marketplace. 

There is a 59pg thread dedicated to BF3 .. just saying.
laugh.gif
 Alot of ur questions are answered on Pg 52 and throughout the thread.

http://niketalk.com/reply/11632400/...-Advised-BF3-x-JayZ--Trailer--#reply-11632400
Actually I'm not in a rush to get into the BF3 beta and can just wait until the 29th when it opens to everyone else.
Right now I'm busy playing Resistance 3, trying to finish getting the platinum trophy for WWE All Stars and just bought NHL 12 yesterday which I haven't even opened yet
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I bought MoH limited edition...

Do you need to sign up to an e-mail list? Cause I'm sure I put in the code that came with the game to get the extra stuff, but don't get any emails from EA.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Wait so how do I get early access for BF3 that starts tomorrow ? Am I suppose to get a PSN voucher code sent to my email account from EA ?

I'm asking because I pre ordered and bout Medal Of Honor from EA's online store last year.
Sign up and make a EA / Origin account just in case. Good, Good that you put in the Online Pass when you got the game... Have you received an Email saying that "Youre Spot is reserved for the Beta" from a couple months back? If so then youre good. 
Your PSN store will automatically update when the Closed Beta goes live in the Marketplace. 

There is a 59pg thread dedicated to BF3 .. just saying.
laugh.gif
 Alot of ur questions are answered on Pg 52 and throughout the thread.

http://niketalk.com/reply/11632400/...-Advised-BF3-x-JayZ--Trailer--#reply-11632400
Actually I'm not in a rush to get into the BF3 beta and can just wait until the 29th when it opens to everyone else.
Right now I'm busy playing Resistance 3, trying to finish getting the platinum trophy for WWE All Stars and just bought NHL 12 yesterday which I haven't even opened yet
laugh.gif

Hopefully some of you NT'ers got a Fry's near you:
FRYS.COM_FRI_P7_092311_07.jpg

FRYS.COM_FRI_P7_092311_15.jpg

Link:

http://www.frys.com/ads/page8

I might just have to cop Dirt 3 tomorrow on my lunch break. Rented it and thought it was fun.

Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus HD Collection that's a great price on release day but I'll wait for my Sony hook up to come through.

Just checked and Amazon has Dirt 3 for $39:

Amazon product ASIN B004Q8L46G
So if you don't have a Fry's near where you live there you go. No tax and free shipping.

Has anyone who has Dirt bought any of the DLC packs that came out for it?

Hopefully some of you NT'ers got a Fry's near you:
FRYS.COM_FRI_P7_092311_07.jpg

FRYS.COM_FRI_P7_092311_15.jpg

Link:

http://www.frys.com/ads/page8

I might just have to cop Dirt 3 tomorrow on my lunch break. Rented it and thought it was fun.

Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus HD Collection that's a great price on release day but I'll wait for my Sony hook up to come through.

Just checked and Amazon has Dirt 3 for $39:

Amazon product ASIN B004Q8L46G
So if you don't have a Fry's near where you live there you go. No tax and free shipping.

Has anyone who has Dirt bought any of the DLC packs that came out for it?

Back
Top Bottom