Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

ign NBA 2k12 REVIEW is up!!!!
Spoiler [+]
I'll probably buy in the spring. 
Spoken like a true Canadian and Hockey lover
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I love basketball almost as much as hockey. I just have 2K11 still, and with all the games dropping this fall, I can hold off.

roll.gif

I love basketball almost as much as hockey. I just have 2K11 still, and with all the games dropping this fall, I can hold off.

I just watched the IGN video review of NBA 2K12 and I think Empire took offense & got heated over the reviewer calling Steve Nash an emancipated woman 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just watched the IGN video review of NBA 2K12 and I think Empire took offense & got heated over the reviewer calling Steve Nash an emancipated woman 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

xlarge_hdcollection.jpg

What, you want more than just HD remastered versions of Metal Gear Solid 23, and Peace Walker? Then what you want is the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, which comes with an art book and so much more! Okay, one thing more.

And it's technically not even a thing, really. It's packaging, with designed especially for the collection by series lead artist Yoji Shinkawa. Inside that packaging you'll find the game itself, along with that art book I keep mentioning. "The Art of Metal Gear Solid" (great title) is 248 pages of sketches, paintings, concept art, and other stuff, bound in the same special artwork as the packaging.

Konami gives no price for the art book and its packaging, but I'd guess it won't be much more than twenty bucks over the $50 price of the plain vanilla version.

It's not much, but who doesn't love art books?

Link:

http://kotaku.com/5845489/the-metal...limited-edition-is-more-than-just-an-art-book

xlarge_hdcollection.jpg

What, you want more than just HD remastered versions of Metal Gear Solid 23, and Peace Walker? Then what you want is the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, which comes with an art book and so much more! Okay, one thing more.

And it's technically not even a thing, really. It's packaging, with designed especially for the collection by series lead artist Yoji Shinkawa. Inside that packaging you'll find the game itself, along with that art book I keep mentioning. "The Art of Metal Gear Solid" (great title) is 248 pages of sketches, paintings, concept art, and other stuff, bound in the same special artwork as the packaging.

Konami gives no price for the art book and its packaging, but I'd guess it won't be much more than twenty bucks over the $50 price of the plain vanilla version.

It's not much, but who doesn't love art books?

Link:

http://kotaku.com/5845489/the-metal...limited-edition-is-more-than-just-an-art-book

Man these +*#@@% in Houston are flipping the Subway cups for $6.00!
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well, can't knock the hustle!
pimp.gif

ZK1:
I know it's the full MP, but wished the stats didn't carry over..That's all. It's not fair for people outside of the USA.

PO

Man these +*#@@% in Houston are flipping the Subway cups for $6.00!
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well, can't knock the hustle!
pimp.gif

ZK1:
I know it's the full MP, but wished the stats didn't carry over..That's all. It's not fair for people outside of the USA.

PO

SupremeApe, Tap, is that UC3 promo happening up here do you know?
I'll stop eating Baconators for one day and switch to a steak sub if thats the case.

SupremeApe, Tap, is that UC3 promo happening up here do you know?
I'll stop eating Baconators for one day and switch to a steak sub if thats the case.

Back
Top Bottom